If you were allowed an exotic pet, what would you Have

Watch this thread
p.isnotcool
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I would have a White Tiger or a Lynx or a Pandaa
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by p.isnotcool)
I would have a White Tiger or a Lynx or a Pandaa
If not a snow leopard then I would get a slightly less exotic bear and make him sit a fellowship at university.
Michiyo
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Fox (especially arctic fox), bear, snow leopard, any large cat. :love:
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Large cats ftw.
Vikingninja
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I would get some larger tropical fish if I could afford a fish tank. When I was younger my tank wasn't large enough to support many fish, you are meant to have large groups for fish such as tetras but the tank was only capable of holding one large groups so we had several small ones which isn't recommended. If I could afford it I would get a much larger tank with the more expensive fish like siamese fighting fish. I also once spent £5 on a shrimp which was immediately killed by a catfish as soon as I put it in the tank.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
A dragon :teehee:
∆us
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
A stoat
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
One of those fainting goats. Oh, we'd have so much fun. :rofl:
Leona100
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Chameleon. They're so pretty and funny
Name:  Chameleon-14.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  353.3 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads