The Student Room Group

Does he like me?

I'm currently in a relationship with a boy I love very much, but a guy has recently been flirting (?) with me and I'm not sure what to do, because I have mixed feeling for the one who's flirting. I do feel some attraction towards him but I'm unsure whether this is simply because he's a nice person.
To be honest I don't even know if he's flirting or not. The only reason I think this is because he messages me a lot, calls me sweetie, sends me 4-5 kisses over messages, sends hearts occasionally. In person, he'll often find opportunities to touch me (not inappropriately!) and he always makes jokes and looks at me for my reaction. He also tends to look at me when he thinks I don't notice.
I'm in a situation, because at the moment I'm feeling very guilty, even though I haven't done anything 'physical' and i don't want to be a cheater.
Tell him that you have a boyfriend
Sounds like he might be in to you but if you're already in a relationship, you have to try your best to ignore him
dont be a hoe no one likes a hoe
Yeah, he probably likes you but you have to think carefully if you think he is serious and whether you want to be in a relationship with him instead.
Probably, but think about compromising what you have rn. He's just another guy.
Original post by summerivy
I'm currently in a relationship with a boy I love very much, but a guy has recently been flirting (?) with me and I'm not sure what to do, because I have mixed feeling for the one who's flirting. I do feel some attraction towards him but I'm unsure whether this is simply because he's a nice person.
To be honest I don't even know if he's flirting or not. The only reason I think this is because he messages me a lot, calls me sweetie, sends me 4-5 kisses over messages, sends hearts occasionally. In person, he'll often find opportunities to touch me (not inappropriately!) and he always makes jokes and looks at me for my reaction. He also tends to look at me when he thinks I don't notice.
I'm in a situation, because at the moment I'm feeling very guilty, even though I haven't done anything 'physical' and i don't want to be a cheater.

Pick one and stick with him, don't play around with both. Or pick none and find someone new.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Tell him that you have a boyfriend

He knows already
Reply 8
Original post by don'tscream
dont be a hoe no one likes a hoe

haha i know, i really don't want to be THAT person
Reply 9
I know i shouldn't be leading them both on and i hope that's not what i'm doing, as i know that i love my boyfriend and i try to talk about my bf whenever the one who's flirting starts being a little bit forward so i don't know how to be more obvious. I think the only reason i'm having mixed feelings is because it seems like the things that my bf 'lacks' (not saying that i want a perfect person here!!) in as such, the other one makes up for. I know it sound like i'm such a slut but honestly i'm not! I'm just in a tricky situation bc i don't want to be leading either on, i know that i won't be the one to break up with my bf unless he does something incredibly stupid, but i can't help but like (in a friendly way) the other guy
Reply 10
Is it worth mentioning it to the other guy, because I'm still not sure whether he's actually flirting? Would be a bit awkward if it turns out he's not, haha
Is it worth mentioning it to the other guy, because I'm still not sure whether he's actually flirting? Would be a bit awkward if it turns out he's not, haha

I just re-read your post. So you have your boyfriend (whom you love) and your having second thoughts just because another guy is flirting with you? You will come across many guys who will want to be/sleep/flirt with you even whilst your in a relationship, it is your responsibility to brush them off and move on.

Alternatively, do your boyfriend a favour and leave him, he deserves better than a clumsy woman. I get the impression that the new guy could charm you into bed, leaving your poor bf in the dark. :backstab:
why you texting?
It doesn't matter whether likes you or not. If you are in a committed relationship, you don't entertain thoughts elsewhere, or at least you don't act on it, regardless.
Reply 14
I just re-read your post. So you have your boyfriend (whom you love) and your having second thoughts just because another guy is flirting with you? You will come across many guys who will want to be/sleep/flirt with you even whilst your in a relationship, it is your responsibility to brush them off and move on.

Alternatively, do your boyfriend a favour and leave him, he deserves better than a clumsy woman. I get the impression that the new guy could charm you into bed, leaving your poor bf in the dark. :backstab:

I would never leave my bf unless he did something like cheat on me. And now that you've phrased it the way you did in the first para, i realise how stupid i'm being. I shouldn't be even thinking about dating someone else if i'm happy with my bf (which i am). Thanks so much for your help, do you think it's worth confronting the other guy and telling him I feel uncomfortable with how comfortable he is with me? :smile:
Reply 15
why you texting?

He often talks to me when he's upset as I'm known to be a bit of an agony aunt for people

Send him this:

Spoiler

And when he asks what its about, tell him that it's a photo of him trying to climb out of the friend zone where he belongs.
Reply 17
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Send him this:

Spoiler

And when he asks what its about, tell him that it's a photo of him trying to climb out of the friend zone where he belongs.

hahaha, love it, i'll try it next time he's a bit suggestive :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending