Turn on thread page Beta

OK, I'm doing exactly what I told horrorboy not to...... watch

Announcements

......and panicking.

Last year my boyfriend's results slip said:

Mathematics: A
    Chemistry: B
    Physics: X

X meaning he didn't sit the exam. Which he did. Supposing something like that happens to me? I'll die!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    ......and panicking.

Last year my boyfriend's results slip said:

Mathematics: A
    Chemistry: B
    Physics: X

X meaning he didn't sit the exam. Which he did. Supposing something like that happens to me? I'll die!
    If something like that happens to you you'll know there has been a huge great big f**k up and demand to know your real grade. What did your boyf do abot it?

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I think everyone in the country is creaming their pants about that one, whether they admit it or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Haha. I think everyone in the country is creaming their pants about that one, whether they admit it or not.
    Well, I wasnt...until now. hehehehehe

I don't know quite what he did about it, to be honest. Eventually he got the grade and got to his first choice uni, but I know there were a few agonising days when his place couldn't be confirmed.

Don't worry, that hardly ever happens, you'll probably be fine, just try to remain cal and rational. *Hands you a paper bag*.....*stops you trying to put it over your head*

(Original post by Swing)
    Don't worry, that hardly ever happens, you'll probably be fine, just try to remain cal and rational. *Hands you a paper bag*.....*stops you trying to put it over your head*

How did you know I want to be sick?

PS - I've never been calm and rational in my life. Especially on results day. I have also never opened my own exam results before. My brother opened my GCSE results and my friend Natalie opened my AS level ones.

How did you know I want to be sick?

PS - I've never been calm and rational in my life. Especially on results day. I have also never opened my own exam results before. My brother opened my GCSE results and my friend Natalie opened my AS level ones.
    I meant the breathe into, but ok...*backs away before I'm sick on*

Tut tut dear, get a grip; they're not the end of the world.

Of course they're not. Especially as I'm withdrawing from UCAS and applying for 2005 entry. If I get great grades I'm applying to some great unis for English, if I get ok grades I'm applying to the same unis for French (because it's much less competitive) and if I completely fail (for me this means CCDE based on what I've got already) I'll probably just do nursing or midwifery or something!

ReputationRep:
    It's 10.20 am here and I'm going to sleep again. I can't stand the wait.

Over here we get our results one by one through courier. It looks like we're only going to get them tomorrow.

Whereabouts do you live?

ReputationRep:

Drama queen. Of course you won't die.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.