Friends Watch

This discussion is closed.
figgetyfig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
This is going to sound strange but I have a few friends whose results I'm more worried about than my own!

Partly because I know only a major disaster would stand between me and my insurance choice, so if I don't make first choice, I have something good to fall back on.

However two of my friends have offers for medicine, and although I think one of them is prepared to resit/reapply, a missed result would cause a complete career change for the other.

There's very little point to this thread apart from to get the worry off my chest. And to find out if anyone is feeling nervous for people other than themselves?
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Every single one of my friends has failed to make their offer. So yes.
Penthesilia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by figgetyfig)
This is going to sound strange but I have a few friends whose results I'm more worried about than my own!

Partly because I know only a major disaster would stand between me and my insurance choice, so if I don't make first choice, I have something good to fall back on.

However two of my friends have offers for medicine, and although I think one of them is prepared to resit/reapply, a missed result would cause a complete career change for the other.

There's very little point to this thread apart from to get the worry off my chest. And to find out if anyone is feeling nervous for people other than themselves?
No I was selfish when I got my OP. Only worried about myself.
figgetyfig
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Oooh, did you make your STEP? You've probably already said somewhere but I'm too lazy to go and find it if you have.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by figgetyfig)
Oooh, did you make your STEP? You've probably already said somewhere but I'm too lazy to go and find it if you have.
I didn't but they let me in anyway Love the avatar btw.
Chubb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
OMG - only one of my friends failed to make their offer and almost all of those were first choice offers too. Guess me and my mates just got lucky.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads