needforanswers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Have your parents divorced, separated or dissolved their civil partnership since 1 September 2016?

What does this mean? Does this mean "has your parents' divorce occurred between the above date and the present?" or does it mean "Have your parents been divorced since before this date?"?
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by needforanswers)
Have your parents divorced, separated or dissolved their civil partnership since 1 September 2016?

What does this mean? Does this mean "has your parents' divorce occurred between the above date and the present?" or does it mean "Have your parents been divorced since before this date?"?
I'm reading it as "have your parents been divorced on this date or after?"
needforanswers
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tiger Rag)
I'm reading it as "have your parents been divorced on this date or after?"
As in "have your parents had the marital status of divorce?" or "have your parents undergone the process of divorce on or after this date?"? Basically, if my parents divorced way before this and are still both divorced, do I answer yes or no?
neonorange
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What if they have been separated before this but still live together?
needforanswers
Rep:
?
Excuse me, but I still need an actual clarifying answer, rather than an even more ambiguous reiteration of the question...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (254)
57.21%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.79%

Watched Threads