True sense of so called Love

Watch
Lord Morningstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Lets see what is your opinion on so called love what happens with passion and dies with aggression. Rceent years numbers shows that people got married or in relationship after falling in love either got seperated or divroced why ?
SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In my case, I keep getting bored of relationships and move onto the next big thing. I'm a relationship hopper.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lord Morningstar)
Lets see what is your opinion on so called love what happens with passion and dies with aggression. Rceent years numbers shows that people got married or in relationship after falling in love either got seperated or divroced why ?
Depends when they got married in the relationship (I should think most of them have rushed into it), I personally would always wait until I've gotten past the 1's & 3's rule.
x-bhakti-patel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe people who have been in a love marriage and ended up getting divorced is because they may have got married too fast, and not got to know that person properly or that person may have changed. In my opinion i used to believe that love exists but not anymore, i have lost faith
tapir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by x-bhakti-patel)
Maybe people who have been in a love marriage and ended up getting divorced is because they may have got married too fast, and not got to know that person properly or that person may have changed. In my opinion i used to believe that love exists but not anymore, i have lost faith
Of course love is real. If someone very close to you died, you'd probably feel very depressed. You can't feel grief without love.
x-bhakti-patel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tapir)
Of course love is real. If someone very close to you died, you'd probably feel very depressed. You can't feel grief without love.
I feel as if there is no such thing as love, as I thought of this person as my friend but they left me, so idk I feel there is love but not for me
Lord Morningstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by x-bhakti-patel)
I feel as if there is no such thing as love, as I thought of this person as my friend but they left me, so idk I feel there is love but not for me
Definition of love is vary for all and yet love for two stranger, love for parents, love out of sympathy, love in hate ..different forms and all at some point cause of confusion.
Lord Morningstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by SecretDuck)
In my case, I keep getting bored of relationships and move onto the next big thing. I'm a relationship hopper.
Keep up the good work and indeed it is rather exciting to see relationship hopper here.
Lord Morningstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
Depends when they got married in the relationship (I should think most of them have rushed into it), I personally would always wait until I've gotten past the 1's & 3's rule.
There are so many elements involve such long lasting relationship is not guarantee even anyone get married after 2 years of living together and after marriage many other issues moral and emotional .. And since we have freedom of choice and broadness of mind took us to next level to have intimate affections for others while in relationship.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There are so many elements involve such long lasting relationship is not guarantee even anyone get married after 2 years of living together and after marriage many other issues moral and emotional .. And since we have freedom of choice and broadness of mind took us to next level to have intimate affections for others while in relationship.
Not to sure I understood what you were trying to say there, I think someone needs to work on articulating themselves a little better, I do agree that there are several factors that go into the making of a long lasting relationship though.

I was stating that I would never even think of proposing to someone until I've passed the 1's & 3's rule (1 month, 3 months, 1 year and 3 years) as the majority of relationships fail within this time.
Lord Morningstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
Not to sure I understood what you were trying to say there, I think someone needs to work on articulating themselves a little better, I do agree that there are several factors that go into the making of a long lasting relationship though. I was stating that I would never even think of proposing to someone until I've passed the 1's & 3's rule (1 month, 3 months, 1 year and 3 years) as the majority of relationships fail within this time.
Yes, it is true most of relationships fail within 1 or 2 years of their marriage.
x-bhakti-patel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definition of love is vary for all and yet love for two stranger, love for parents, love out of sympathy, love in hate ..different forms and all at some point cause of confusion.
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what ur trying to say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (150)
4.91%
Uncertainty around my education (450)
14.74%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (342)
11.2%
Lack of purpose or motivation (424)
13.89%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (143)
4.68%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (185)
6.06%
Loneliness (263)
8.61%
Financial worries (111)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (139)
4.55%
Lack of real life entertainment (167)
5.47%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (269)
8.81%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (287)
9.4%

Watched Threads