The Student Room Group

Guy who loves to wear tights

Im a guy who loves to wear tights and masturbate in them. Is something wrong with me?
No. this is how you feel comfortable. People like to do different things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
It's cool..
Reply 3
Original post by Pree1
It's cool..

Thanks I thought threre was something not right with me. I love to look feel and wear tights. And have done for a while now. Its good to know its ok to do this.
Reply 4
Original post by Youngjade300
No. this is how you feel comfortable. People like to do different things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks good to know in not alone in doing this
A minute's searching will have found that you're not the only one.

Your life will be easier if it's not necessary for you to have a good time, though.
Reply 6
Yes I did search and found many who do same. Im just confused as im not into crossdressing but love wearing touching and looking at tights. Ive become slightly obbsessed and really just need assurance that im not weird or sick in any way.
Surely having a good time is what life is about.
Original post by Gredford
Im a guy who loves to wear tights and masturbate in them. Is something wrong with me?

no
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by username7777
no

Thanks x
Reply 9
Are you a kinky Robin Hood?
Reply 10
Original post by gjd800
Are you a kinky Robin Hood?

I dont wear full outfit just the tights!
Reply 11
I dont wear full outfit just the tights!

The disappointment is real.
Reply 12
Original post by gjd800
The disappointment is real.

i would if you wanted me to though x
Reply 13
i would if you wanted me to though x

:lol: :lol:
Reply 14
I wear mens leggings because they are comfy af and functional. But I dont MB in them.
I dont think there is anything wrong with you, but you need to have some self control.
I was about to say "yeah I love them they're really comfy and I'd wear them if I could" and then I just looked further ahead and... oh
Reply 16
Original post by R.Shackleford
I was about to say "yeah I love them they're really comfy and I'd wear them if I could" and then I just looked further ahead and... oh

Yes I too thought the same but answered anyway. Lots of guys wear tights and leggings, but to push it further by describing what you do with them in THAT way is pushing it too far IMO.
Reply 17
Am the exact same mate. I go to bad limits for example I will wear tights at 12 am And go for a walk in my flip flops. Then I look for a spot to empty myself. Can anyone please help me or tell me if am out of order?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending