Historian1789
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello!

I'm currently studying International Foundation Year and I applied to universities through UCAS. I will need to send my results directly to my firm and insurance choices in order to get accepted. Since my firm choice asked for 70%, am I eligible to go through Adjustment if I achieve several percents more? What minimum percentage I have to achieve to use Adjustment? And if I am eligible for it, how can I apply?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Historian1789)
Hello!

I'm currently studying International Foundation Year and I applied to universities through UCAS. I will need to send my results directly to my firm and insurance choices in order to get accepted. Since my firm choice asked for 70%, am I eligible to go through Adjustment if I achieve several percents more? What minimum percentage I have to achieve to use Adjustment? And if I am eligible for it, how can I apply?
You need to meet all the conditions of your firm offer AND exceed them - so with 71% you would be eligible for adjustment if your foundation percentage is the only condition to your firm offer.

Adjustment is available from A level results day and will be available as an option on Track on that day if your firm place is unconditional on that day. You then have 7 days (5 working days) to contact other universities - the university you are adjusting to is responsible for "fishing" your application out of adjustment.
Historian1789
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You need to meet all the conditions of your firm offer AND exceed them - so with 71% you would be eligible for adjustment if your foundation percentage is the only condition to your firm offer.

Adjustment is available from A level results day and will be available as an option on Track on that day if your firm place is unconditional on that day. You then have 7 days (5 working days) to contact other universities - the university you are adjusting to is responsible for "fishing" your application out of adjustment.
Thank you for your answer! But how can I prove to UCAS, that I exceeded my requirements? Do I need to contact them directly?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Historian1789)
Thank you for your answer! But how can I prove to UCAS, that I exceeded my requirements? Do I need to contact them directly?
You don't prove to UCAS - it's the responsibility of the university you adjust to to check that you've met and exceeded your firm offer.
Historian1789
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You don't prove to UCAS - it's the responsibility of the university you adjust to to check that you've met and exceeded your firm offer.
Oh, sorry then. I just saw tutorial on UCAS and it looked like they need to let you enter Adjustment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (435)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.87%

Watched Threads