lilchano
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(This is my first time using this so apologies if I do anything wrong!)

I need some help with forming my EPQ question. Planning to do it on Rap/Hip-Hop music and particularly the political aspect of it as I want to study something politics related at Uni (probably PPE).

The question I had previously submitted was 'To what extent has rap music educated/informed young people on political issues throughout its history?'. I need to change this as it is hard to judge, very open and broad and will be difficult to find research on according to my teacher. Any help/advice would be appreciated.
sophier7200
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can change it to something along the lines of how rap has influenced young people and politics, or 'Does rap music inform young people about politics?' it can still be on what you want to do, but the question is more of a how or why
lilchano
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by sophier7200)
You can change it to something along the lines of how rap has influenced young people and politics, or 'Does rap music inform young people about politics?' it can still be on what you want to do, but the question is more of a how or why
Thank you. I think the latter may be to closed as I have to write a 5000 word essay on it but I think the idea of how/why could definitely work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (165)
43.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (80)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.57%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed