Want more information about this university?

Liverpool Hope University Primary PGCE 2017/2018

Watch
AmyLauren!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello

So I was looking around this site and cant find anything for Liverpool Hope university Primary PGCE 2017/2018 entry. I just wanted to know if there are anymore people with a place there starting in September?

I'm really curious as I think it would be great if the people on the course could start talking early and get to know each other now so its not as stressful when we start the course?!

Sorry for going on, and hope to speak to some people soon? xx
Juan Diego
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Amy,

Yeah I couldn't find anything for the primary pgce course at Liverpool Hope either. But I have a place on it too.

I don't know anybody else on the course yet, but sort of hoping that changes whenever we can apply for accommodation next week.

When was your interview day btw?
AmyBrown23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey

Yeah I haven't applied for accommodation as I don't live to far away from the uni so will be living at home. And it was back in November time. When was yours?
emmajane_gosling
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey I'll be attending Liverpool Hope in September doing PGCE Early Years and I've got accommodation at Aigburth Park. Can't wait to start now! Where have you got accommodation?
AmyBrown23
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello

I'm not staying in accommodation as I live near to the campus and my mum works right near the university so she said she would bring me everyday. I just can't wait to start now but I know we need to have a good holiday beforehand haha x
lucyeleanorc
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys 😀 I've also got a place on the course! I'm staying in St Julie's Hall on the Aigburth campus. Not long until we start now...
Meganhogg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm on the Primary PGCE course too! Ive been searching Facebook trying to find a page or something to meet some people on the course and found nothing haha. Ive got accomodation at St Michaels Hall. I'm so excited to get started. How are you all finding the pre-course work? 😊
emmajane_gosling
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm just looking at all the pre course work now and it looks like a lot! How are you getting on with it? I'm staying in St Michael's too, whats your flat number?
Meganhogg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing alright, still trying to get through all the reading but done most of the tasks which is a relief. How are you getting on with yours? I'm in 53C! We'll have to get together when we move in..it'll be a relief to know someone haha what number are you? X
emmajane_gosling
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ye same it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to do the tasks. I'm in 54E! So I'll be in the flat next door to yours. Ye definitely good idea, I think I'm moving in on the 2nd September what about you?x
Meganhogg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ooh that's exciting! Yeah I'm moving in on the 2nd so I'm sure we'll bump into each other haha it's such a relief knowing someone, especially someone moving into halls x
Caoimhe K
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey 😆starting the primary PGCE this September and moving to St. MICHAELS halls on 2nd aswell. Im 53F. Working my way through the pre course tasks at the minute.Caoimhe 😊
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello all,

Great to see everybody getting to know each other!

You may also want to check out the Hope Teachers facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/LHUHopeTeachers/ and their twitter account https://twitter.com/HopeTeachers (operated during term times).

If you have any questions about the course, please also feel free to ask us on here

Best wishes,
Andrea

http://www.hope.ac.uk/pgce/pgcecourses/primarypgce/
AmyBrown23
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So I go to my email today about the unconditional offer on ucas and the email from uni. It's all becoming so real now that I'm going to be a teacher!!! Oh gosh!
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AmyBrown23)
So I go to my email today about the unconditional offer on ucas and the email from uni. It's all becoming so real now that I'm going to be a teacher!!! Oh gosh!
Congratulations Amy! If you have any questions please just give us a shout ;-)
Andrea
Meganhogg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Caoimhe K)
Hey 😆starting the primary PGCE this September and moving to St. MICHAELS halls on 2nd aswell. Im 53F. Working my way through the pre course tasks at the minute.Caoimhe 😊
I'm 53C! I'm wondering if that means we're in the same flat! X
Caoimhe K
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Megan would be great being in the same flat. Im not sure how it works! Are you arriving on the 2nd aswell? X
mroberts89
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I'm on the Early Years PGCE course. Can't find any other groups or chats on Facebook or anything like that. Excited to get started but also very nervous!
AbigailJ93
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got a place on the course too, I'm not moving into halls as I only live a bus ride away 😊 Xxx
caramcl1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm starting on the primary PGCE course and I'm staying in St Michaels halls in 57C. Have yous bought textbooks and stuff yet? Yeah I've been searching for facebook groups and stuff with no luck so glad to find this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.69%
I'm not sure (45)
4.41%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (304)
29.77%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.55%
I'm not a current university student (496)
48.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise