AQA AS Psychology 2017 exam Watch

minivampire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
*New AQA spec**

Are there any predictions for paper 1? Anywhere to focus my revision on? I've already gone through everything and still going. There are two mocks I have seen, and studies on social influence and social influence processes have come on both mocks, will these be on the actual exam?

Memory -
Social influence -
Attachment -

I'm taking the AS level this year, the A level paper next year ~
Doublletrouble
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Paper 1 is memory, attachment and social influence.
Paper 2 is approaches, psychopathology and research methods

Remember that research methods basically appear in both papers

Focus on the evaluation the most that could be the difference between a E and a C.

Student usually find approaches and memory hard because of the terminology and studies but just know that knowing a study for each evaluation point will help

MAKE REVISION NOTES that's a must you have to diffuse all the information to a tiny card, as that clearly shows you understand.

DO PAST PAPERS. A MUSTX100000 AQA repeats that's what they like if you look at the mark scheme you will notice that the answers are similar because question are repeated

FINALLY revise your weakness not your strength as clearly there is not point otherwise

GOOD LUCK

Posted from TSR Mobile
minivampire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Aishabushra)
Paper 1 is memory, attachment and social influence.
Paper 2 is approaches, psychopathology and research methods

Remember that research methods basically appear in both papers

Focus on the evaluation the most that could be the difference between a E and a C.

Student usually find approaches and memory hard because of the terminology and studies but just know that knowing a study for each evaluation point will help

MAKE REVISION NOTES that's a must you have to diffuse all the information to a tiny card, as that clearly shows you understand.

DO PAST PAPERS. A MUSTX100000 AQA repeats that's what they like if you look at the mark scheme you will notice that the answers are similar because question are repeated

FINALLY revise your weakness not your strength as clearly there is not point otherwise

GOOD LUCK

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the mocks available, a question about social influence were asked. One asked just for Zimbardo and the evaluation and the other asked for both studies. Will studies for social influence come up on the exam do you think?
Doublletrouble
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by minivampire)
In the mocks available, a question about social influence were asked. One asked just for Zimbardo and the evaluation and the other asked for both studies. Will studies for social influence come up on the exam do you think?
Yes studies for social influence will come up they always do look our for Miller and zimbardo might come again

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
7.94%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.76%