The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

What's it like to live in london and study at kings

I currently live in Plymouth and find the city to be same old, I'm fairly tired of living here and wanted to move to London as it really appeals to me. However, I know it's really costly compared to elsewhere, is this something that's really restricting? I want to study dentistry and since it's a fairly long course (5 years) I really don't want to make the wrong decision. I was just really wondering what life is like studying at kings?
Expensive, you don't get to enjoy the city as much as you'd like especially with dentistry I can imagine you'll have a lot of work.

But when you do get time off its super fun to be in the city, provided you have the money to go and enjoy it i.e. parents can back you a little :P.

When I do get tine off I go sightseeing, to the restaurants, to the clubs there's so much to do in the city in terms of entertainment

I do like it here in London, like yourself I'm from the countryside and since we were about 12 years of age we dreamed of one day making it to London and living the 'London Life', its just that we spend a lot of this time in the library instead of actually enjoying the city.

Don't get me wrong I love it here, its just super expensive and I don't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked to.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest