Gcse aqa triple science

Watch this thread
lolol9
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys I hope you are well. I know exams are very close but I am very stressed so I just need some advice.

I've just started revision for aqa triple science but is it too late to get A*/A? And could you give me some good revision techniques as for some topics eg b3 I don't have any notes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Saph00x
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I do triple aqa too and its not too late depending on how well you paid attention and understood the content.

First, highlight areas of weakness. You can use your mock papers to help you see what areas are urgent.

Then watch some youtube videos summarising that topic and read through your revision guide and BBC bitesize, because the more your read the information the better it will stick in your mind. Its also good to look through the textbook.

What i like to do is use Quizlet and make questions summarises the content. So for C1 it just never sticks in my mind so what i do is read a paragraph on something like extracting metals then summarise it into questions like: what non-metal is used to displace a metal from its ore? Or, what properties does copper have? Etc.

At this stage please dont worry about writing notes and focus on getting content in your head.

And do a TON of past papers and look at mark schemes to know exactly what they are looking for.

Hope that helps. Just revise everyday for science and you will be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads