The Student Room Group

How do you use your notes for revision

So I have some notes Ive been taking whilst working through a text book.. I find writing it down helps with retention, when reviewing do you write it out again in a more condensed form?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Got Milk
So I have some notes Ive been taking whilst working through a text book.. I find writing it down helps with retention, when reviewing do you write it out again in a more condensed form?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do, but personally i would avoid making too many notes and instead apply the knowledge doing practice papers/questions.
Original post by Got Milk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Got Milk,

You can do SO many things with your revision notes. The more you do with them the better your chances at remembering them. But first, identify how best you retain information. This can be done here-
http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/learning-styles-quiz.shtml

This test will base its verdict on the answers you have chosen and will give you advice on what to do with your notes!

Best of luck,
Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending