Aliceelouu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys!

Does anyone have a writing frame for the second paper - the research methods paper?

Question taken from the Eduqas website:

As an A-level Sociology student you have been asked to design a research project to collect data on attitudes towards social networking amongst a sample of young people in your local area.

[30]

1. (i) Describe each stage of your research design, justifying the reasons for your choices at each stage.

2. (ii) Discuss problems that may occur and the impact of these problems on the quality of the data collected.

Any help or suggestions on how I could answer this or structure my answer would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
RBumped
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A basic outline:
Secondary Research
Operationalise
Research Method
Sampling Method
Sample Size (cost, time, etc)
Ethics
Practical Problems
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.6%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
15.74%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
16.75%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (29)
14.72%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (54)
27.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (37)
18.78%

Watched Threads