SKintu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Okay so I do OCR biology and my revision is going quite well but when it comes to like the practical stuff like experiment questions that often come up on exams I don't know how to revise for that kind of stuff because yeah there is a section for it in my text book but its not really the same as something like the heart that I could read and learn and do questions on it. So I would really appreciate some advice for those who have previously done or are currently doing A level biology. How do you think I should go about learning and practising experiment stuff and also the maths in biology how should I revise those things because I really just don't know where to begin when it comes to that section of biology
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You'll need to do a lot of practice on application of your knowledge. That means finding practice questions on practicals! If you provide me a list of the practicals you've done, I could write you some questions and mark them for you. Provided they're typed, of course.

In the end, it's all down to practice. Maths practice, or Biology practice. My strategy is to read over, do an hour or two of work, mark it, then leave it and read over again later.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?