The Student Room Group

Car Tribe

Scroll to see replies

Gents, you might want to go and watch Climb Dance before you continue embarrassing yourselves on the subject of Peugeot drivers...
O no @Stratos7, we've encountered our first Peugeot driver! :eek:
Reply 22
Original post by RoyalSheepy
O no @Stratos7, we've encountered our first Peugeot driver! :eek:

Oh my.. I knew this day would come..
Reply 23
Original post by CurlyBen
Gents, you might want to go and watch Climb Dance before you continue embarrassing yourselves on the subject of Peugeot drivers...

I understand what you are saying about climb dance but, we are talking about the modern Peugeot driver..
Original post by Stratos7
Oh my.. I knew this day would come..

Scary isn't it :afraid:
I understand what you are saying about climb dance but, we are talking about the modern Peugeot driver..

Oh, Seb Löeb?

I'm not a huge Peugeot fan but they have made some damn good cars, the 205 GTi and 306 GTi-6 spring to mind. My first car was a 306 TDi which was great compared to most similar hatchbacks. My current vehicles are a bit more fun though.
I'm not a huge Peugeot fan but they have made some damn good cars, the 205 GTi and 306 GTi-6 spring to mind. My first car was a 306 TDi which was great compared to most similar hatchbacks. My current vehicles are a bit more fun though.

Never been a Peugeot fan ngl, I've always been a fan of German cars! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Oh, Seb Löeb?

Seb will have to be a exception, I mean Peugeot drivers in just normal modern peugeot cars. I agree they really have but in recent years they have let themselves down in my opinion. I respect their rallying greatness and production cars of old but not the ones of recent times.

Oh nice, what cars do you have currently?
Seb will have to be a exception, I mean Peugeot drivers in just normal modern peugeot cars. I agree they really have but in recent years they have let themselves down in my opinion. I respect their rallying greatness and production cars of old but not the ones of recent times.

Oh nice, what cars do you have currently?

You can probably blame that on the likes of Kia and Dacia, producing dull, soulless cars for dull, soulless people. It means volume manufacturers like Peugeot and Citroen have to come down to their level to compete. And tbh German cars in that segment aren't much better - something like a VW Fox or Up! Isn't on my list of desirable cars...

In England I drive a Z4 coupe, in the US I drive a Mustang (when I'm on the way to the airport to fly helicopters :wink:)
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Peugeot drivers should all be banned off the roads :smile:

Tbh the Peugeot RCZ is nice :wink:
Original post by BrandonHH97

In my opinion, it's a car that's trying desperately to be an Audi TT but falls short. It's not an awful car, but like most Peugeot coupes, it's mostly just a hatchback with a different body.
Original post by TheMindGarage
In my opinion, it's a car that's trying desperately to be an Audi TT but falls short. It's not an awful car, but like most Peugeot coupes, it's mostly just a hatchback with a different body.

Never thought of that comparison tbh aha! Yeah I guess but imo i'd prefer the RCZ:smile:
Looks better and isn't a hairdressers car! :wink:
Original post by BrandonHH97

I like it's styling, but a Peugeot is a Peugeot I'm afraid :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending