The Student Room Group

I dont want to regret this

Hey man

and girls

Dont expect to read anything exciting, just imagine how lame i feel even typing this out1 ;-)

I am struggling, I am in first year of College, (only reason came to college to handle my social life). But I busted again.

MAIN QUESTIOn (How do I get into house parties?)

For some :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: reason i always attract lame ass friends wherever i go, i guess i am the problem but I only came back to college to try build a better social life becuase i had a better routes to go to other than college. Well also to please my parents in going to college as well.

But :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: I am :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing things up. The big issue is I dont come across as shy or low self esteem guy, but yet I never enagage in talking with people or when people talk to me, its a downhill. I have a bad things in trying to make new friends.

All I want is not to regret my college years, I want to build a social life and create some good memories to look back to, it is just so :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up how my situation is,

Its not like a normal shy weirdy dude, I wish i was just that weird nerd or whatever the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: guy but i just seem not fit anywhere.

How about this, (i doubt you will believe this but) right now in college, I know the girl in my class likes me and i like her but guess what, i have spoke to her, confidence is no issue but i have never seem to be willing to take the leap of will in asking her to meet up. I just havent, there isnt no logic behind it but i havent. The funny thing is I have asked many girls out and been on a few very short term relationships (all of these girls were not from my school or college, they were from another city,) how i did it? (approaching girls on the street = Pick up )

but yeah, so i guess the STIGMA of caring too much about what others thing in school or college is like a disease for me that i :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing am dying to get rid of.

MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE IN UNI, help a brother out, cmon just dont say, "just go do it" i would have done it long time, but the main issue is not this girl from college,

I want to make new friends and have better social life.
Original post by zerozero1
Hey man

and girls

Dont expect to read anything exciting, just imagine how lame i feel even typing this out1 ;-)

I am struggling, I am in first year of College, (only reason came to college to handle my social life). But I busted again.

MAIN QUESTIOn (How do I get into house parties?)

For some :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: reason i always attract lame ass friends wherever i go, i guess i am the problem but I only came back to college to try build a better social life becuase i had a better routes to go to other than college. Well also to please my parents in going to college as well.

But :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: I am :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing things up. The big issue is I dont come across as shy or low self esteem guy, but yet I never enagage in talking with people or when people talk to me, its a downhill. I have a bad things in trying to make new friends.

All I want is not to regret my college years, I want to build a social life and create some good memories to look back to, it is just so :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up how my situation is,

Its not like a normal shy weirdy dude, I wish i was just that weird nerd or whatever the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: guy but i just seem not fit anywhere.

How about this, (i doubt you will believe this but) right now in college, I know the girl in my class likes me and i like her but guess what, i have spoke to her, confidence is no issue but i have never seem to be willing to take the leap of will in asking her to meet up. I just havent, there isnt no logic behind it but i havent. The funny thing is I have asked many girls out and been on a few very short term relationships (all of these girls were not from my school or college, they were from another city,) how i did it? (approaching girls on the street = Pick up )

but yeah, so i guess the STIGMA of caring too much about what others thing in school or college is like a disease for me that i :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing am dying to get rid of.

MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE IN UNI, help a brother out, cmon just dont say, "just go do it" i would have done it long time, but the main issue is not this girl from college,

I want to make new friends and have better social life.

Well what do you mean by you only attract 'lame' friends? If they just aren't cool enough for you or something then maybe your standards are just too high
Original post by zerozero1

For some :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: reason i always attract lame ass friends wherever i go.

This is your problem, you're a douche....
Wow i hope your 'lame ass friends' break up with you if you think of them that way :/
Reply 4
ngl you come across as a bit of a prick,maybe that's why?

However, few tips. Clothes are a big quick idea of what kinda person you'll attract. Everyone see's someone wearing something and you'll go 'oh he seems alright'. Good fashion sense is useful. Be well groomed, have a chilled look about you.

Sixth form/college is when every starts maturing and just being more chill, you tryna be all out there and tryna catch attention isn't gonna do you any good, people will just think you're weird.
Use a friend or person you talk to who knows other people you wanna chill with to get closer with them. My squad dont even go to my school, I was tight with one of them for few years then went reading festival with the others and since then we've been bless. Through 1 person you can meet alot of other people. Go pub with them or summin, you make alot of friends on nights out.

also, you swear alot, that just makes you look annoying, seems like your forcefully tryna be funny. Caring so much bout what other think was a thing till like y11. college/sixth form is when everyone finds their own close group. A close group is where all thebest memories come from

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending