The Student Room Group

Will you ever have children?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by notyweq
Ugh would look who it is- its the national tragedy. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

You must have done something good to have had the privilege of bumping into me :u:
Original post by notyweq
Lol fu.cking liar.

Prove I did then.
Reply 62
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You must have done something good to have had the privilege of bumping into me :u:

Bumping into you is like standing on dog sh.it and accidentally walking it all through your house. That's how much of a privilege it is. :rolleyes:
Reply 63
Original post by cbreef
Prove I did then.

Everyone on tsr knows you were fully determined to get into the raf and the night you found out they rejected your application you had a mental breakdown and smashed up your house. :redface:
Original post by notyweq
Bumping into you is like standing on dog sh.it and accidentally walking it all through your house. That's how much of a privilege it is. :rolleyes:

Lol so like that's hard to clean, I'm hard to erase from your mind, you're cute as hell lol 😍
Reply 65
Lol so like that's hard to clean, I'm hard to erase from your mind, you're cute as hell lol 😍

I forgot all about you until you came dancing into this thread craving all the attention you can get. You'll always be bitter at the fact that you will only ever be the national tragedy and not the international tragedy. :toofunny:

Hopefully a pigeons sh.its on you to put you back in your place. :h:
Original post by notyweq
I forgot all about you until you came dancing into this thread craving all the attention you can get. You'll always be bitter at the fact that you will only ever be the national tragedy and not the international tragedy. :toofunny:

Hopefully a pigeons sh.its on you to put you back in your place. :h:

you don't think I'm tragic enough to be classed it on an international scale yeah that's cuuuuute af

thank you :cry: bird poo is a good omen, bless you <3
Reply 67
you don't think I'm tragic enough to be classed it on an international scale yeah that's cuuuuute af

thank you :cry: bird poo is a good omen, bless you <3

You're tragic enough to be classified as that but you would love to be an international tragedy as you crave all the attention you can get therefore I am not giving you that title.

Ahhhhh you such a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:wit. I now hope a bird sh.its on you and pecks your stupid face. :rolleyes:
Original post by notyweq
You're tragic enough to be classified as that but you would love to be an international tragedy as you crave all the attention you can get therefore I am not giving you that title.

Ahhhhh you such a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:wit. I now hope a bird sh.its on you and pecks your stupid face. :rolleyes:

You are a horrible rude person.

She is just trolling you but you insult her.
Reply 69
Original post by Vesniep
You are a horrible rude person.

She is just trolling you but you insult her.

lol awww does someone have a little crush on the national tragedy?:redface:
Original post by notyweq

Yes I do @SinsNotTragedies explain to him how many children we'll have together :biggrin:

She is an attractive personality unlike ... some other TSRians :wink:
Original post by Vesniep
Yes I do @SinsNotTragedies explain to him how many children we'll have together :biggrin:

Original post by notyweq

It's true ttingtox, we are going to have several beautiful (and intelligent ofc) children together. But you will always be alone :u:
Reply 72
Original post by Vesniep

I don't want to know how many little tragedies yours are going to have.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5b1Q3FzXo
Reply 73
It's true ttingtox, we are going to have several beautiful (and intelligent ofc) children together. But you will always be alone :u:

I am currently dating 20 playboy models. They are REAL classy women unlike your fake ass small di.ck boyfriend. :h:
Original post by notyweq
I don't want to know how many little tragedies yours are going to have.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5b1Q3FzXo

Original post by notyweq
I am currently dating 20 playboy models. They are REAL classy women unlike your fake ass small di.ck boyfriend. :h:

Way too many. She is a small lil bunny she'll give birth to many many bunnies !

You surely have all those models and instead of :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing them you are :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing us :wink:

I'm sorry I can't remember having sex with you ?? I should have been too drunk :smile:
No. I want to live and spend my money only on myself and my sisters. I do not want to dedicate two decades of my life to raising another being properly. I do not want to sacrifice my career for anything. I do not want to ever have to choose between buying my child or myself clothes. I do not want the pain of childbirth or the effects of pregnancy. I do not want the emotional pain and trouble a child can bring. I want to travel and enjoy my life.

I want to be free.
One more at most.
hell no i hate kids
Nope. Sticking to cats :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Inshallah (god willing) I'd love to have 2 or 3 :h:

Quick Reply

Latest