The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing (Lincoln)

Has anyone got an offer at the university of Lincoln to study mental health nursing? I firmed mine last week 😆
Original post by befney
Has anyone got an offer at the university of Lincoln to study mental health nursing? I firmed mine last week 😆

Hey, I've got an offer too, which I have firmed 😊 Will you be starting in 2017, September?
Reply 2
Original post by ti.fairhurst
Hey, I've got an offer too, which I have firmed 😊 Will you be starting in 2017, September?

Yeah!! I'm very excited 😀😀
Original post by befney
Yeah!! I'm very excited 😀😀

That's great! 😊 I'm looking forward to it so much! Just really wanted to finding out who will be on the same course as me 😊
Reply 4
Original post by ti.fairhurst
That's great! 😊 I'm looking forward to it so much! Just really wanted to finding out who will be on the same course as me 😊

That's why I put something on here!! I'd like to get an idea of who I'm going to be spending the next 3years with 😆 X
Original post by befney
That's why I put something on here!! I'd like to get an idea of who I'm going to be spending the next 3years with 😆 X

Gotta admit, was getting a bit worried cos I couldn't find anyone else that was going to Lincoln, thought it was going to be a very lonely three years.... 😝 Will you be living there? x
Original post by befney

Yeah absolutely! Makes me even worry a little lesson too if I'm honest! If you want to ever message me, feel free. Would be nice to get to know someone on the same course! 😊 X
Reply 7
Original post by Bigmomma03
Gotta admit, was getting a bit worried cos I couldn't find anyone else that was going to Lincoln, thought it was going to be a very lonely three years.... 😝 Will you be living there? x

I know the feeling!! And no I'm gonna be commuting :smile: what about you?x
Original post by befney
I know the feeling!! And no I'm gonna be commuting :smile: what about you?x

Yes, commuting, I have three Kidz, they might be a bit upset if I move out for three years 😂 Or maybe they wouldn't....!! Was Lincoln your only choice? x
Reply 9
Yes, commuting, I have three Kidz, they might be a bit upset if I move out for three years 😂 Or maybe they wouldn't....!! Was Lincoln your only choice? x

No I had Nottingham and Sheffield aswell, got Nottingham as my insurance:smile: you? x
Original post by befney
No I had Nottingham and Sheffield aswell, got Nottingham as my insurance:smile: you? x

Wow, congratulations on your offers, you've done brilliantly!
I took a bit of a gamble and only applied for Lincoln as I was well impressed with the Uni, thank God it paid off!!
Reply 11
Wow, congratulations on your offers, you've done brilliantly!
I took a bit of a gamble and only applied for Lincoln as I was well impressed with the Uni, thank God it paid off!!

Well I was really lucky, it was always my first choice and I failed one of the tests but they invited me to retake it 😆😆
Original post by befney
Well I was really lucky, it was always my first choice and I failed one of the tests but they invited me to retake it 😆😆

That's awesome, they must've wanted you if they invited you to re take it!! Were you at interview on the 30th January, morning? X
Reply 13
That's awesome, they must've wanted you if they invited you to re take it!! Were you at interview on the 30th January, morning? X

No, my first was in Feb and my second was mid march, so we haven't met 😏 Where abouts are you from? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending