The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton Accomodation

If Brighton is your insurance is there any way to sort accomodation? Can't apply normally because it's my insurance but wont know if im going until August so when can I apply?
Original post by bettymh
If Brighton is your insurance is there any way to sort accomodation? Can't apply normally because it's my insurance but wont know if im going until August so when can I apply?

The vast majority of universities won't give you accommodation if you put them as your insurance. Then they'd need to double the amount of accomodation they have to give it to everyone who's firmed them and everyone who's insured them (and most people who've insured them won't need it anyway). If you get into your insurance you'll have to look in the private sector (letting agents, Gumtree, etc.).
(edited 7 years ago)
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by bettymh

You can join our facebook group to look for accommodation, but if Brighton is your insurance choice you wont be able to sign a contract yet. After results day we will be running househunting events for insurance/clearing students to meet up and look for properties in Brighton. More information about these events will be available on our website closer to the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending