taylorhartley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone know why you cant apply for this option ? Ive accepted to study at Camberwell but this isnt one of the accomodaiton options?
ShelbyA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you cant apply for the 2017 accomodation until the 10th of May. ive spoken to someone from the support team of ual and thats what she told me. its brand new accomodation! hope this helps x
ShelbyA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by taylorhartley)
Does anyone know why you cant apply for this option ? Ive accepted to study at Camberwell but this isnt one of the accomodaiton options?
you cant apply for the 2017 accomodation until the 10th of May. ive spoken to someone from the support team of ual and thats what she told me. its brand new accomodation! hope this helps x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    All 6 Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Art, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads