Do you think he has lost interest in me after sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
We went on several really nice, thoughtful dates that were really fun. We ended up sleeping together after the last one and then I have gone over to his twice to stay and we had sex both times. Now it's been 3 days since I have heard from him?
I'm going to text him tomorrow to see how he responds... but why has he left it so long? Has he lost interest?

In my experience if a guy likes you he always wants to message you and talk to you.

He is a really busy person though!
Hayyz91
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unless he doesn't have a phone or is in hospital or has had some sort of emergency it shows a lack of wanting. it takes 30 seconds to send a text.
EmmaCx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We went on several really nice, thoughtful dates that were really fun. We ended up sleeping together after the last one and then I have gone over to his twice to stay and we had sex both times. Now it's been 3 days since I have heard from him?
I'm going to text him tomorrow to see how he responds... but why has he left it so long? Has he lost interest?

In my experience if a guy likes you he always wants to message you and talk to you.

Not everyone feels comfortable with texting people first. If you want someone to talk to you, then it's better to just message them than waiting and hoping they'll do it. Because there's a chance that they could be waiting for you to text them, and feel as though you are not interested. If you had attempted texting him, and he had ignored it then I would say yes. But as you haven't tried contacting him (or that's the impression I'm getting from your post) it's hard to say. Chances are he could be thinking you've lost interest in him
sandysofia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try talking to him. If he ignores you then yes, he probably lost interest. His lost!
Observer77
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Have you texted him and he's ignored you, or he just hasn't texted you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads