The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

American Student help deciding between Bangor and Swansea!

So excited to be learning about and living in Wales next Fall! Please help me decide between Bangor and Swansea. Thanks!
Would appreciate hearing about English and Economics classes, living arrangements, sense of student community. Thanks!
Reply 1
[QUOTE=BostonUSA;70928708]So excited to be learning about and living in Wales next Fall! Please help me decide between Bangor and Swansea. Thanks!
Would appreciate hearing about English and Economics classes, living arrangements, sense of student community. Thanks!

Hi I've applied for Bangor, I've visited the opening day and fell in love with it. The university is surrounded on one of sides is the sea and the other mountains so the scenery is really beautiful. So I'm pretty biased but I would recommend choosing Bangor, and accommodation wise I chose the Ffordd Tudno en-suite because I felt like it seemed very spacious and St.Marys village where it's located looks really cool and in general the place looks amazing. I can't help much course wise as I've chosen Childhood studies, but maybe try emailing the teachers of the courses and ask them if they can provide any more information. I really hope you choose Bangor as your option!!
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by BostonUSA
So excited to be learning about and living in Wales next Fall! Please help me decide between Bangor and Swansea. Thanks!

Hi BostonUSA,

Great to hear that you have interest in Bangor University :smile:

Why not take a look at our videos in the link below to get more information on the University itself, student life, accommodation and so on :smile:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/international/videos/index.php.en

Thanks

Sera (Bangor Official Student Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest