The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Edexcel AS/A Level Chemistry Student Book 1 Answers

Hi!

I'm looking for the answers for Edexcel AS/A Level Chemistry Student Book 1. I've found the answers for Book 2 and both books for the Physics Student book yet can't seem to find the answers for the chem book.....

Hope someone can give me the answers. Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Thanks
The answers do not relate with the new Pearson Chemistry Students Book by Cliff Curtis and Jason Murgatroyd with David Scott. Is it because the link given above are not the answers to this students book or am I miss interpreting them somehow?
These answers do not relate with the new Pearson Edexcel A- Level Students book questions. Can you give me a link to this specific book please?
Chapter 4 exam practice questions answer
hello
im looking for edexcel practical chemistry by David scott
if you guys have it help meeee:frown:
thank you.......
Hi...Did you get the answers.?If you have got it...Pls give me the pdf or the link
Original post by NishC300
Hi!

I'm looking for the answers for Edexcel AS/A Level Chemistry Student Book 1. I've found the answers for Book 2 and both books for the Physics Student book yet can't seem to find the answers for the chem book.....

Reply 9
Original post by Deeyana Areef
Hi...Did you get the answers.?If you have got it...Pls give me the pdf or the link

Here you go

I've been trying to upload it using the attachments feature but that doesn't work.

EDIT: Check the new link I posted at the end (https://we.tl/t-K99hompifA)
(edited 1 year ago)
Thanks alot
But the answers for the exam practice are not mentioned
Hello can anyone send me the link of Pearson Edexcel International AS/A LEVEL Biology answers please?
Thank You.

It would be really helpful if you could give the answers for biology and chemistry as well :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by ahmed_nafi7
The answers do not relate with the new Pearson Chemistry Students Book by Cliff Curtis and Jason Murgatroyd with David Scott. Is it because the link given above are not the answers to this students book or am I miss interpreting them somehow?

hi .... did you get the answers of this book? ..if you get can you please give ,me ..?
Reply 15
Hi can you give the answers for Edexcel Chemistry Student Book 2 answers and physics also
Original post by NishC300
Hi!

check this website, it has a pdf version of the AS book

chem-bio.info
Reply 18
Original post by ahmed_nafi7

yea that's what have u found it ?? please help me out
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u58XzlwsIg0mjd20Ctw7yCrn6VU-P0Vg/view?usp=sharingthis is the chem answers of the new syllabus ^https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TT_n0WxmWCmUAuK9rJp5giFUWBbwL8u9/view?usp=sharingthis is the bio too^but does anyone have the lab book answers of bio and chem?

Latest