The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing Dundee Kirkcaldy campus

Has anyone heard any offers??
Original post by Claireoneill1212
Has anyone heard any offers??

Hi Claire, I accepted my offer for adult nursing.. What about you ?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Michaela1812
Hi Claire, I accepted my offer for adult nursing.. What about you ?

Hi Michaela, I accepted my offer too, Are you applying for accommodation?
Hi Michaela, I accepted my offer too, Are you applying for accommodation?

I only accepted it on Friday as I didn't get into QUB .. Yes I'm waiting on the email comming through to apply .. But still havnt got one yet ? What about you ?
I only accepted it on Friday as I didn't get into QUB .. Yes I'm waiting on the email comming through to apply .. But still havnt got one yet ? What about you ?

Queens is so hard to get in for, I didn't apply this year, yeah I got an email a couple of days after, it's so annoying trying to get everything sorted! Lol
Queens is so hard to get in for, I didn't apply this year, yeah I got an email a couple of days after, it's so annoying trying to get everything sorted! Lol

I know ! Well I had two interviews for qub and Magee and no luck with them. So I'm not waiting another year and maybe not get in again. Hopefully I'll get mine soon then !! I know! I take it you applied last year to ?
I know ! Well I had two interviews for qub and Magee and no luck with them. So I'm not waiting another year and maybe not get in again. Hopefully I'll get mine soon then !! I know! I take it you applied last year to ?

Applied for Magee last year and didn't get in, I know, I just want to get everything sorted and my loans sorted before I can relax haha, are you going to the open day?
Applied for Magee last year and didn't get in, I know, I just want to get everything sorted and my loans sorted before I can relax haha, are you going to the open day?

I know! I only completed my student loan form last night! Still yet to send it off lol! No I'm not going to bother.. Are you going?
I know! I only completed my student loan form last night! Still yet to send it off lol! No I'm not going to bother.. Are you going?

I only completed mine my parents still have to do there bit haha, I'm not too sure yet got a ticket for the thing but still in two minds whether to go or not lol
I only completed mine my parents still have to do there bit haha, I'm not too sure yet got a ticket for the thing but still in two minds whether to go or not lol

I know it's a nightmare of a form lol ..Are you doing the ordinary or the honours for adult ?
I know it's a nightmare of a form lol ..Are you doing the ordinary or the honours for adult ?

Oh I know! The ordinary one how about you?
Oh I know! The ordinary one how about you?

I had applied for both .. but they off me the honours.. I think they are quite similar and go to the same classes except the honours you have a dissertation to do at the end of third year. X
I had applied for both .. but they off me th
e honours.. I think they are quite similar and go to the same classes except the honours you have a dissertation to do at the end of third year. X

Ohhh that's good! I just hope everything works out! Do you know anyone over there? X
Ohhh that's good! I just hope everything works out! Do you know anyone over there? X

Yes I know 2 girls in first year at the moment and my cousin is just finishing her final year now .. Wbu ? X
Yes I know 2 girls in first year at the moment and my cousin is just finishing her final year now .. Wbu ? X

Oh thats good! No I don't think so know a few girls going to the main campus and a few ones I know in Stirling lol x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending