m300
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
any predictions for what topics might come up for social influence in paper 1 and any predictions on what the 12 marker might be? much appreciated
username2488767
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by m300)
any predictions for what topics might come up for social influence in paper 1 and any predictions on what the 12 marker might be? much appreciated
I think last year was the first year (I'm in second year so I sat that paper last year). Because it's so new, there is a possibility of them asking literally anything. Lasy year's paper isn't available yet as a revision resource but I think the 12 marker last year was Zimbardo (which I was so happy about because that's my favourite study) so there's a chance the 12 marker could be Asch or Milgram. I don't remember much about last year though so sorry I can't be of more help.
TheAnxiousSloth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by m300)
Dispositional explanations of obedience (Authoritarian personality) didn't come up at all in last year's paper, so there is a good chance that it will be on this year's paper.
journeytouni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Zimbardo didn't actually come up in the 2016 AS exam, but i think it's highly likely that he will come up this year as his study is new to the spec.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (87)
14.01%
I'm not sure (29)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (196)
31.56%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.09%
I'm not a current university student (296)
47.67%

Watched Threads