The Student Room Group

Tall girls unite!

I'm a tall girl (6ft) and I barely ever come across girls my height! I used to hate my height because I've always been so much taller than my peers (for example, I was 5' 8" when I was 12). I've recently come to love my height and care less of what others think about it.
Just thought it would be nice to meet other tall girls and talk about 'tall girl problems' (and advantages of course!).
(edited 7 years ago)
Tall women are preferred by modelling agencies. Tall women are better at some kinds of sport. What else is good about tall women?
Im 5'10! On the downside, I have never been able to find a long enough T Shirt dress😭
FINALLY A TALL GIRLS THREAD :biggrin:

hey I'm 5'7 1/2 or 5'8 which may seem shorter compared to like 5'10 or 6ft but believe me most people I know are around 5'5 and always say "wow you're so tall" but sometimes I hate my height lmao
Reply 4
Original post by Hannahtheunicorn
Im 5'10! On the downside, I have never been able to find a long enough T Shirt dress😭

omg yes! I have the same problem, and tops are never long enough and jumper sleeves are always too short! Shopping for clothes can be so annoying!
Finding trousers is a nightmare 😭 being just over 6ft and 90% leg, I can NEVER find trousers that fit my skinny waist but long legs
Original post by Verigans
Finding trousers is a nightmare 😭 being just over 6ft and 90% leg, I can NEVER find trousers that fit my skinny waist but long legs

Have you tried Topshop Joni jeans?!
Not a girl, nor am I tall. Can I unite anyway? :P
Original post by Hannahtheunicorn
Have you tried Topshop Joni jeans?!

Ooohh no I haven't!! Might get myself a few pairs! Thank you 😊
I’m 5’10” and I have never been a fan of my height. I always wanted to have tall girl friends but I was always the tallest girl of all my friends.
I don’t know, I once went into a long tall sally warehouse sale and I was quite freaked bout by the number of tall women around me!
I am 6 foot. Handy to have internet now to discuss where to find long jeans!
*Ella rose leaves this chat because she saw the title
^^^ lmaooo samee
hahha average height gang😂

Latest

Trending

Trending