Turn on thread page Beta

hey y'all,

I thought just to get us in the mood for uni.....what's your favourite drink? (I would do a poll but i've no idea how!).

Mine's vodka. So versatile!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    hey y'all,

I thought just to get us in the mood for uni.....what's your favourite drink? (I would do a poll but i've no idea how!).

Mine's vodka. So versatile!
    I love vodka as well- it's just so fabulous. I also really like Tia Maria and coke- try it, it's really warming + coffee-like (ideal in the winter after a long day)

You can add a poll by ticking the 'yes i would like to post a poll button' at the bottom of the page when you create a thread. You just have to put how many options you want. You then post the thread and it automatically takes you to the poll settings.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Coca Cola... it's all I drink. . .

oh, i didn't see that button! oh well, i can't be bothered now - too much effort!

oh no, Tia Maria and coke is like my least fave drink!! someone told me to try it cos it tastes of chocolate. it SO does not. and anyway, what kind of stupid combination is that - coke and chocolate?!

i'll stick to the voddie. i've even grown to like it neat. that can't be a good sign.

ReputationRep:
    Any Riesling wine does it for me! ooh, and champagne...a good brut. also like cocktails, pina colada is up there, but then again, there's an excellent cocktail bar near here...any will do.

Long Island Ice Teas are gorgeous!

and i detest anything with cranberry. Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlywee)
    Any Riesling wine does it for me! ooh, and champagne...a good brut. also like cocktails, pina colada is up there, but then again, there's an excellent cocktail bar near here...any will do.
    Ditto - expensive taste is shite when you're a student. I love really good red wine and pretty cocktails. Also anything with Archers.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, i mainly love boddingtons. However, my favourite drinks are mainly cocktails, like lust, melon ball. Sex on the beach is ok (literally) but not my favourite!

I don't really like vodka. It just doesn't agree with me. As long as its masked in a cocktail I am ok.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    Vodka. No Ice. Straight down the neck. Straight from the bottle. Preferably Zubrowka.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Vodka. No Ice. Straight down the neck. Straight from the bottle. Preferably Zubrowka.
    *feels sick*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    *feels sick*
    At least it doesn't give you hangovers.

ReputationRep:
    Bols Blue and lemonade....mmm....actually, make that anything with Bols Blue!

D
    -x-

(Original post by elpaw)
    At least it doesn't give you hangovers.

what are you talking aboout?! it so does!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    what are you talking aboout?! it so does!
    Not if you drink straight vodka all night not mixed with anything, no other drinks, not even water (won't work with the minerals in the water).

As a general rule;

Dark = satan in the morning
    Clear = a bearable hangover

Of course, how much you drink will decide your fate.

Mine are;

Pina Colada
    Long Island iced-tea
    zombie
    cider
    stella/becks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Not if you drink straight vodka all night not mixed with anything, no other drinks, not even water (won't work with the minerals in the water).
    You mean you are unconcious for so long you don't feel the hangover...

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who's addicted to tea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Am I the only one who's addicted to tea?
    How English! I can see it now - you lose the drinking game at uni, everyone is banging their fists on the table in encouragement and you down.......a shot of tea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    Coca Cola... it's all I drink. . .
    Yeh coco cola is nice, i like pepsi more

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.