The Student Room Group

cambridge vs edexcel

i am currently confused which board should i shift to, my physics grades were'nt good enough in edexecel aslevel.Pls any suggestions?? should i shift to cambridge for physics to get good results. help me. i even posted in this page but no reply came....
Reply 1
Not many people here would know as most people only have knowledge of the exam board their school has chosen to teach them so are unable to compare. The Cambridge specification you mention is an international one not taught in English state schools which makes it doubly unlikely most of us can help.
Boo!
Reply 3
Original post by augusta99
i am currently confused which board should i shift to, my physics grades were'nt good enough in edexecel aslevel.Pls any suggestions?? should i shift to cambridge for physics to get good results. help me. i even posted in this page but no reply came....

You would need to look at the specification for the Cambridge examinations (look through past papers), and compare them with the Edexcel ones. From there, you would be able to judge which one you will be able to tackle more easily. It would more be a case of putting extra work in with revision / getting tutoring, than switching examination boards which would improve your exam results - at least that is my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest