The Student Room Group

Life is Wonderful! (Rep Reward)

Hey everyone! :hi:

In a time where people are feeling a great deal of anxiety and depression (Including my horrible past which I regret to bits) I thought i'd make a thread where you lovely people can share picture of your positive day! :h:

This picture could be from:

Beautiful Natural Settings

Foods & Drinks :pizza:

Cars

Houses

or anything that motivates you and makes your day better

I am hoping that by sharing these pictures we can make each other smile and perhaps make someone's day better :thumbsup:

I shall start this thread myself but I rely on you to keep this thread going! (I will give you rep and I am sure there are other people who will appreciate and rep your post too :colondollar:)

Top Contributor & Photographer So far: @sayema1 :yep: :congrats:
I will keep updating this once more people start contributing :h:

Took these few pictures from a 4 hour bike ride we did today in the Canals of London :woo: It was one hell of a sight to look at! :yep:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steljoy
Hey everyone! :hi:

In time where people are feeling a great deal of anxiety and depression (Including my horrible past which I regret to bits) I thought i'd make a thread where you lovely people can share picture of your positive day! :h:

This picture could be from:

Beautiful Natural Settings

Foods & Drinks :pizza:

Cars

Houses

or anything that motivates you and makes your day better

I am hoping that by sharing these pictures we can make each other smiles and perhaps make someone's day better :thumbsup:

I shall start this thread myself but I rely on you to keep this thread going! (I will give you rep and I am sure there are other people who will appreciate and rep your post too :colondollar:)

Took these few pictures from a 4 hour bike ride we did today in the Canals of London :woo: It was one hell of a sight to look at! :yep:

No idea why the embedded images don't show up like they normally would :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Fantastic idea - however, images don't show up in any 'life and style' threads.. although they do appear when you quote them, so I can see your lovely photos of nature...

Good idea but due to the images not showing up... I'm trying to think if there is a more relevant forum? :holmes:

IMG_2745.JPG

That's an image that lifted me up today 😂
Okay so the thread is moved and Images are working properly! :colondollar:

Lets keep this thread going :yep:

Took this one near River Thames

NOICE!

Original post by Steljoy
Okay so the thread is moved and Images are working properly! :colondollar:

Lets keep this thread going :yep:

Took this one near River Thames

Original post by unillama
NOICE!

Thank you!! :h:
Reply 5
18010909_10154953146705395_169136377470669469_n.jpg
Reply 6
These are random… I guess they make me happy because I know I took it lol
Original post by gjd800
18010909_10154953146705395_169136377470669469_n.jpg

That's awesome man, Thanks for the contribution! :h:
Original post by zayn008
These are random… I guess they make me happy because I know I took it lol

Wowwww, that is some next level of Photography, well done dude! :h:

Love these :colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by Steljoy
That's awesome man, Thanks for the contribution! :h:

Cheers. I don't know that it is normal to get so excited for records, but I have been waiting months for this, ha.
Original post by gjd800
Cheers. I don't know that it is normal to get so excited for records, but I have been waiting months for this, ha.

It is normal :yep: I get excited over Linkin Park's new Albums/Records! Their new one is not so good though :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by Steljoy
It is normal :yep: I get excited over Linkin Park's new Albums/Records! Their new one is not so good though :s-smilie:

Haha, I've heard. Not listened to them in about 13 years, to be honest.
This pic of a sunset from my hometown always makes me smile. It was so beautiful to see in person :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
This pic of a sunset from my hometown always makes me smile. It was so beautiful to see in person :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a wonderful sight to look at :love:, thank you for sharing :h:
Original post by gjd800
Haha, I've heard. Not listened to them in about 13 years, to be honest.

Wow 13 years, how old are you? (if you don't mind me asking ofc)
Reply 15
Too old! 30 a week or so ago. Never thought I'd still be in uni at this point, ha.
Original post by gjd800
Too old! 30 a week or so ago. Never thought I'd still be in uni at this point, ha.

Wow! Hats off to you man :hat2:

Stay awesome :h:
Reply 17

Thanks for the post Kyx, What TV show is that? :h:

I can't rep you since I have done it recently sorry :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest