The Student Room Group

Life is Wonderful! (Rep Reward)

Scroll to see replies

As promised, the uninspired view from my building on a vaguely sunny day (although it is now tipping it down)

@Steljoy

DSC_0039.jpg
Original post by Meany Pie
As promised, the uninspired view from my building on a vaguely sunny day (although it is now tipping it down)

@Steljoy

Omg, what a view! That is quite high up :eek4:

Great shot as always :thumbsup:
Original post by Steljoy
Omg, what a view! That is quite high up :eek4:

Great shot as always :thumbsup:

It's only 8 floors.

I did a slightly more arty shot of the roof right before it started raining.

DSC_0038.jpg
17156003_1336013523113048_4583275161564111041_n.jpg

Best time of the week!
Original post by Meany Pie
It's only 8 floors.

I did a slightly more arty shot of the roof right before it started raining.

I would have so much fun just sitting there and looking at the sights from up there! :yep:

Props to you for taking these shots, some people would be afraid of that kind of height :woo: :rofl:
Original post by mamly042

Best time of the week!

Great shot dude! Thanks for the contribution :thumbsup: :hugs:
Got the new Kenoma album two days prior to official release. Limited edition colour, 200 copies. Chuffed.

18119430_10154975864575395_8775557781654781432_n.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
mathsquestion.jpgmathsquestion.jpg
Because life is wonderful!

lidow_201566181252350.jpg
Original post by gjd800
Got the new Kenoma album two days prior to official release. Limited edition colour, 200 copies. Chuffed.

Omg man, there is something so mesmerising about your collections! :yep: I adore your passion for your bands, it is amazing :h:
Original post by Aishabushra
Because life is wonderful!

Beautiful shot! Thank you for sharing this :hugs:

Also what a lovely Quote :yep:
IMG_0673.jpg
I've gone back to school this week and so I've been using my cat to make me happy.
Had breakfast while watching the sunrise. Messed up sleeping patterns have their perks

Spoiler

Original post by ILikePasta
Had breakfast while watching the sunrise. Messed up sleeping patterns have their perks

Spoiler

Wow that's gorgeous! Thanks for the contribution :h:
Sunset in my hometown a few nights ago :smile: wish I had my camera with me instead of just my phone for this pic because it was honestly one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing beats a gorgeous landscape!

Original post by Spock's Socks
Sunset in my hometown a few nights ago :smile: wish I had my camera with me instead of just my phone for this pic because it was honestly one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean.. the camera quality of your phone is phenomenal then, because I thought this was taken with a proper camera! Great shot though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest