The Student Room Group

makeup is stupid

skin care>>>>>>>makeup

Scroll to see replies

Water is wet.
Last time I heard someone say that to a girls face, there was a rather large red mark on his face for the rest of the day.
a lot of stuff is stupid tbh but people will still do it
Reply 4
Semen is good for your skin :perv:
Reply 5
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
a lot of stuff is stupid tbh but people will still do it

Reply 6
Original post by 152mmOfDerp
Last time I heard someone say that to a girls face, there was a rather large red mark on his face for the rest of the day.

truth hurts :frown:
Reply 7
yet your profile picture displays a girl masked in heavy makeup....
Depends.
Agreed entirely. Firstly, it's a waste of money. Secondly, it's a waste of time. Thirdly, it promotes insecurity. Fourthly, oftentimes it looks hideous. Fifthly, it enforces gender stereotypes. Sixth, it wouldn't be convenient in the event of an apocalypse.

It can't help being stupid though- it's not like it has a brain, or any sort of built-in processor.
Reply 10
Original post by p29
yet your profile picture displays a girl masked in heavy makeup....

I wasn't wearing heavy makeup and how can you even affirm that you only see my lips :rofl:
Reply 11
Original post by EC
I wasn't wearing heavy makeup and how can you even affirm that you only see my lips :rofl:

........all that peroxide has sunk into your brain, eh?
Does it matter though? If a girl wants to wear make-up, let the girl wear it. It's not really important whether one wears it or not.
Reply 13
Original post by Cognition!
Agreed entirely. Firstly, it's a waste of money. Secondly, it's a waste of time. Thirdly, it promotes insecurity. Fourthly, oftentimes it looks hideous. Fifthly, it enforces gender stereotypes. Sixth, it wouldn't be convenient in the event of an apocalypse.

It can't help being stupid though- it's not like it has a brain, or any sort of built-in processor.

Exactly, some forget how they look with a bare face. A friend was sleeping at mine and she didn't even want to remove it until we went to sleep so she could turn off the light and then in the morning she immediately applied foundation.

It ruins your skin over time, it's not worth it. Natural is the way to go. Buying products which improve your skin are much more important, I don't get how can people wear makeup when at the gym, all that sweat combined with cosmetic products is not good at all..
Reply 14
Original post by Fluffybunneh
Does it matter though? If a girl wants to wear make-up, let the girl wear it. It's not really important whether one wears it or not.

Idc if someone wears it or not? I'm just saying my opinion.
I usually wear makeup because it makes me feel more confident, when I don't wear makeup I feel out of place to people around me, and I much prefer how I look with makeup. But if I'm not going anywhere and I'm just in the house I leave my face bare :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by p29
........all that peroxide has sunk into your brain, eh?

Awwww cutie pie, thanks for your concern, but my brain is perfectly fine. I can't say the same about yours tho.
Original post by AppleB
Depends.

On?
Reply 18
Original post by EC
Awwww cutie pie, thanks for your concern, but my brain is perfectly fine. I can't say the same about yours tho.

All one has to do is click on your profile and see the irony.:bebored:
skincare > makeup definitely! but I still wear makeup sometimes :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest