Manchester

Best halls at manchester?

Hey,

needing to apply for accommodation for manchester asap

I'm after halls that have...
-catering
-a sociable atmosphere
-decent sized rooms

looking at hulme hall, ashburne and woolton atm and really like the traditional looking 'collegiate' halls...only looked round fallow field and get the impression it is the more lively of the campuses but the accommodation at Victoria park esp. Hulme hall looks really nice! Is the social life at VP as good or would it be better to just go to fallowfield? which halls would you recommend?

thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Ross5630
Hey,

-catering
-a sociable atmosphere
-decent sized rooms

looking at hulme hall, ashburne and woolton atm and really like the traditional looking 'collegiate' halls...only looked round fallow field and get the impression it is the more lively of the campuses but the accommodation at Victoria park esp. Hulme hall looks really nice! Is the social life at VP as good or would it be better to just go to fallowfield? which halls would you recommend?

thanks in advance

Everyone I know who lived in VP said it was really boring so I would stay in fallowfield if I were you.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hey,

-catering
-a sociable atmosphere
-decent sized rooms

thanks in advance

Social life at Victoria Park is actually awful. But sometimes you'll be lucky and get good flatmates.

I think the best accomodation by far is Sheaven house or Richmond Park.

Though if catering is a must, idk.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey, where did you finally apply to?
Hey,

-catering
-a sociable atmosphere
-decent sized rooms

thanks in advance

Hey,
Where did u finally apply to?
Hey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending