The Student Room Group

do you hold grudges on people from TSR

I do...but he is too unimportant to mention like pls

Scroll to see replies

No. It's not that deep.
No, life's too short for that lol
Even if people have been nasty to me if they have apologised i've forgiven them, after all treat others as you would want to be treated and that
Original post by EC

Hmm there was this one troll who kept posting my pictures around back in the day I really did hold a grudge against him for that.
Reply 4
Original post by CoolCavy
No, life's too short for that lol
Even if people have been nasty to me if they have apologised i've forgiven them, after all treat others as you would want to be treated and that

I just ignore them.
No ain't nobody got time for that 💅
Reply 6
Original post by Black Cat
Hmm there was this one troll who kept posting my pictures around back in the day I really did hold a grudge against him for that.

ooooo so sad I missed that :frown:
Nah, everyone loves me anyway. I'm like a TSR God.
Reply 8
Original post by feministy

:heart:
Reply 9
Original post by feministy

new phone who dis
Reply 10
Original post by EC

...isnt this like an indirect to him tho
Reply 11
Yes, I hate you all.
Original post by EC
I just ignore them.

Fair enough, there are some rotten people in life that just want a reaction so sometimes that is the best policy i.e for trolls and stuff
The thing i wouldn't want to get into on here and what i was referring to would be if some regular member slandered me like a year ago and i held a grudge against them even after they had apologised as that is a just a waste of energy and unfair on the person if they are genuinely repentant and everyone makes mistakes, doesn't necessarily make them a bad person. Malicious trolling and bullying is another matter however and i would hope that the mods would deal with that person and their inevitable dupes, however i wouldn't really call that a grudge cos you are just ignoring them not obsessively thinking how much you hate them idk.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by lmaowut
...isnt this like an indirect to him tho

he's not that smart to realise it tho
Reply 14
it is raining in my soul :frown:
i hold them on the entirety of tsr tbh
Reply 16
Original post by CoolCavy
Fair enough, there are some rotten people in life that just want a reaction so sometimes that is the best policy i.e for trolls and stuff
The thing i wouldn't want to get into on here and what i was referring to would be if some regular member slandered me like a year ago and i held a grudge against them even after they had apologised as that is a just a waste of energy and unfair on the person if they are genuinely repentant. Malicious trolling and bullying is another matter however and i would hope that the mods would deal with that person and their inevitable dupes, however i wouldn't really call that a grudge cos you are just ignoring them not obsessively thinking how much you hate them idk.

Oh no, I truly don't care about trolls, I think it's hilarious really. I was talking about a regular user. :lol: Also, 'hate' is a really strong word, I don't think I could ever hate anyone, I'm too peaceful ahaha.
i actually dont kno who u r so congrats cuz it means i dont have a grudge on you :wink:
No. I may disagree with them but that is all.
Reply 19
TSR doesn't want us to be screaming at each other through our keyboards damn!!!!!!!!!!!! innovation oooo

I had a pussycat, but it jumped out the window cus my dog kept torturing her, my poor baby, he just wanted to play.

Quick Reply

Latest