The Student Room Group

Regretting my A- level options!! Can I still change it?

Hello
So Im in year 11 and chose two A levels (English Literature and Sociology) for next year which I'm okay with but I thought it was a good idea to do BTEC HEalth and Social care and I totally regret the idea now! I want all A-levels because you need 3-4 a levels to get into university! And Btec (HSC) is a two year course so I'm screwed. Please tell me there's still time to change my options? Because I've also been given an appointment for an interview at a college for Health and Social Care, I don't know what to do. Please tell me there's still timeeee
Reply 1
Original post by Leilaasghar
Hello
So Im in year 11 and chose two A levels (English Literature and Sociology) for next year which I'm okay with but I thought it was a good idea to do BTEC HEalth and Social care and I totally regret the idea now! I want all A-levels because you need 3-4 a levels to get into university! And Btec (HSC) is a two year course so I'm screwed. Please tell me there's still time to change my options? Because I've also been given an appointment for an interview at a college for Health and Social Care, I don't know what to do. Please tell me there's still timeeee

Speak to your school.

At most schools/colleges you can change your mind even into the first few weeks of actually starting them. Changing now should not be a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest