The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA Canterbury Sep 2017

Hi my name is Cherry! I've been offered a conditional offer at the UCA Canterbury School of Architecture which I will firm after receiving my diploma. I'm pretty excited to move to the U.K. (I've been living in Asia all my life). Anyone else going to UCA Canterbury this September?? Let's get in touch!
Reply 1
I've just made UCA Canterbury my firm for Illustration and Animation! xx
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Reply 2
Congratulations!! Are you going to stay at the dormitory?

xx

Original post by elestras
I've just made UCA Canterbury my firm for Illustration and Animation! xx
Reply 3
Original post by chxrrsy
Congratulations!! Are you going to stay at the dormitory?

xx

I'm hoping I can! I'll definitely be living in the area, i still havent applied to the accommodation. Hoping i will be able to get a place. are you going to be living in halls there?? Xx
Hey!

I'm Serra, UCA Graphic Design Visual communications is my firm option. Missed the deadlines for halls but I found some cool places for private accommodation. What are you guys doing?
Reply 5
Original post by serrasensoy
Hey!

I'm Serra, UCA Graphic Design Visual communications is my firm option. Missed the deadlines for halls but I found some cool places for private accommodation. What are you guys doing?

I missed out on halls too but found a nice place in Parham student village :biggrin:
Hey, I've accepted my place for fine art at Canterbury. Im going to be at Hotham Court halls.
Hi everyone, I've firmly accepted my offer for Architecture. I hope to be staying at the Ian Dury house. Has anyone else applied to stay there?

Exciting times 😊
Original post by tyleronaparade
Hey, I've accepted my place for fine art at Canterbury. Im going to be at Hotham Court halls.

Hi there, may I just ask what offer uca gave you?
Hi everyone. Any one help me please, which campuse is the best to studay Architectur & Interiore Design Course, Canterbury or fernham ??
Hi my name is Laurence, I have also got my place at UCA Canterbury to study architecture :smile: would be great to know others who are joining UCA!
Original post by LaurenceSkinner
Hi my name is Laurence, I have also got my place at UCA Canterbury to study architecture :smile: would be great to know others who are joining UCA!

Hi my name is Morgan, I'm doing the same course. Which accommodation are you staying in?
Original post by MorganAchieving
Hi my name is Morgan, I'm doing the same course. Which accommodation are you staying in?

Hi Morgan, thats great! I am staying at Parham Student Village
Original post by LaurenceSkinner
Hi Morgan, thats great! I am staying at Parham Student Village

I'm doing Illustration Animation at UCA and also staying at Parham! Which halls is it? Mine is Behn Hall xxx
Original post by elestras
I'm doing Illustration Animation at UCA and also staying at Parham! Which halls is it? Mine is Behn Hall xxx

Hi, that sounds cool :smile: oh wow we could possibly bump into each other then haha.
Oh okay, what I know is that I'm living on one of the houses doing a house share with 5 other people.
Hey everyone, I got my offer at UCA Canterbury in Interior Architecture courses! which years are you guys in?
Hi, Amanda. I will start from year one Interior Architecture.
I will study the same course. start in September.
Original post by chxrrsy
Hi my name is Cherry! I've been offered a conditional offer at the UCA Canterbury School of Architecture which I will firm after receiving my diploma. I'm pretty excited to move to the U.K. (I've been living in Asia all my life). Anyone else going to UCA Canterbury this September?? Let's get in touch!

Hey so am I, but I am doing the foundation course.
Hi I'm Sharlaie, I have accepted my offer to study BA interior Architecture and design too !!

Quick Reply

Latest