The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing history too... and physics :smile:
Reply 21
I'm sure a few people lie, but by the nature of this website I'd say it tends to attract people who get grades at the higher end of the range anyway.

Personally, I'm not going to post my results when I get them because in my humble opinion, I don't know any of you well enough for you to care what I got. I understand that some of you know each other well enough to be genuinely interested in what a few members got, but a lot of the time it seems pointless for most members to be posting their results unless they know other members well. (Does that all make sense???)

I posted my predicted grades though: I need to write about results as much as I can until results day so that all these thoughts about them running around in my head can be spilled a little!!! :wink:
Swing
Whey, good girl. On my day where you get the taster lessons I was talking to some girl and she happened to be doing the exact same subjects as me! :eek:

Well I haven't met anyone yet who does the same exact subjects as me but i know a few people who are doing 3 subjects that I am doing.
LittleMissShine
Well I haven't met anyone yet who does the same exact subjects as me but i know a few people who are doing 3 subjects that I am doing.

I haven't met anyone doing my combo either, but it is a slightly bizarre one. I like it though!
dinkymints
I haven't met anyone doing my combo either, but it is a slightly bizarre one. I like it though!

What subjects are you doing? It's strange that I'm doing physics, it's like the odd one out of my four subjects because the others are all essay type subjects. :smile:
Swing
What subjects are you doing? It's strange that I'm doing physics, it's like the odd one out of my four subjects because the others are all essay type subjects. :smile:

I have 3 essay-types and 2 not. French, Spanish, History, Maths and Physics. Wasn't going to do Maths originally, would have been Latin, English or Italian probably so then Physics would be completely odd!
Reply 26
dont worry about ur GCSE results cos i find that the majority of people do better than they think, last yeah i would have said that they were really hard but know i've just done AS exams and did really shit (cdde) thinking back they were really piss, so if u do a levels next year u have to work REALLy hard or u get screwd over
Reply 27
kieshaxxx
The grades I think I'm going to get:

crap

:frown:

jus think positive, look at the posters above the one you just did
Reply 28
Invisible
Do you reckon some people lie about their grades on UKL?

Well if I meet my predictions above, I'll be quite happy - whether people believe me or not!
i'm not going to predict, i'll just jinx them.

Latest

Trending

Trending