Naomss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hiya,

I'm applying for a postgraduate course at Strathclyde and was wondering, since I'm from the Netherlands, what life as a student is like in Glasgow and if anyone has experience with Hello Student accommodation. Love to hear things from you rather than all the uni websites haha!
Foundary Courtyard Glasgow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Naomss)
Hiya,

I'm applying for a postgraduate course at Strathclyde and was wondering, since I'm from the Netherlands, what life as a student is like in Glasgow and if anyone has experience with Hello Student accommodation. Love to hear things from you rather than all the uni websites haha!

Hey,

Hoping we can help out a little – Have you had a look at Foundry Courtyard (private student halls). Our marketing suite is open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us. If you can’t pop in, give us a call and we can arrange for a skype tour of our show room.

We also have a great Social Spaces with TV/XBox, Cinema room, Gym, outdoor Gym and sportscourt. We are just a 3 minute walk to Strathclyde too. We have a number of Post Grads booked in to stay with us from various locations around the world and I am sure you would find our property well suited.

Thanks,
Gillian @ Foundry Courtyard
+44 141 375 9969
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (114)
17.73%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.53%
Not great so far... (229)
35.61%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.13%

Watched Threads