alevels2k17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
ugh i have a problem with this topic - any question that requires us to take info from the diagram we draw i always get wrong!! is there any where to draw the diagram?? (of vectors)
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pondsteps)
ugh i have a problem with this topic - any question that requires us to take info from the diagram we draw i always get wrong!! is there any where to draw the diagram?? (of vectors)
I'm not sure what you mean when you ask "is there any where to draw the diagram".

I made this thread a few weeks ago which takes you through step by step how to draw and evolve a diagram for a C4 vectors exam question and use the diagram to answer the questons. You may find it useful.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
which syllabus are you doing ?
alevels2k17
Rep:
?
C34 - ial
alevels2k17
Rep:
?
(Original post by notnek)
I'm not sure what you mean when you ask "is there any where to draw the diagram".

I made this thread a few weeks ago which takes you through step by step how to draw and evolve a diagram for a C4 vectors exam question and use the diagram to answer the questons. You may find it useful.
It was a typo but THANKS!!!!!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (153)
14.49%
I'm not sure (46)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (312)
29.55%
I have already dropped out (29)
2.75%
I'm not a current university student (516)
48.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise