The Student Room Group

Summer Plans?☀️

I know it's April and we want to get exams and things over and done with first but we have Summer to look forward to! Is anyone going abroad or doing anything fun over the summer?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Eating and sleeping.
Hopefully going abroad & to a music festival
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Eating and sleeping.

good idea
I have no plans :frown:
Which sucks because my summer holidays will be three months long!
I think I'll be going on holiday somewhere with my family but it will be in England.
Reply 5
I'm getting married in the summer :yep: too skint to go anywhere fancy for a honeymoon until next year or so, plus I can't travel far in case my papa gets ill again so we're just going to Blackpool with my in laws for a week in August :colondollar:

Other than that, I don't have anything else planned yet :teehee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm getting married in the summer :yep: too skint to go anywhere fancy for a honeymoon until next year or, plus I can't travel far in case my papa gets ill again so we're just going to Blackpool with my in laws for a week in August :colondollar:

Other than that, I don't have anything else planned yet :teehee:

OMG! congratulations!!!! I wish you and your future spouse all the best!
Reply 7
Original post by LeCroissant
I have no plans :frown:
Which sucks because my summer holidays will be three months long!
I think I'll be going on holiday somewhere with my family but it will be in England.

I'm sure you'll think of something! You get 3 whole months!
Reply 8
Original post by BlueEyes15
OMG! congratulations!!!! I wish you and your future spouse all the best!

Thanks :hugs: it was three months exactly yesterday until the wedding...not that I am counting down or anything :tongue: :teehee:
Reply 9
Original post by Spock's Socks
Thanks :hugs: it was three months exactly yesterday until the wedding...not that I am counting down or anything :tongue: :teehee:

I'm sure it will be a wonderful wedding!! get lots of photos!!
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not doing anything in particular, me and best friend will probably have a load of days out and I'll probably do some work experience and I've signed up to do an EPQ so I'll be working on that and I'm hoping to do a few futurelearn courses.

Other than that I'm very excited to get back into reading again, I haven't had any proper time to read in ages because of revision, I already have some books ordered
Original post by emmamariekitty
I'm not doing anything in particular, me and best friend will probably have a load of days out and I'll probably do some work experience and I've signed up to do an EPQ so I'll be working on that and I'm hoping to do a few futurelearn courses.

Other than that I'm very excited to get back into reading again, I haven't had any proper time to read in ages because of revision, I already have some books ordered

same! do you know how many books you would like to read before summer is over?
Reply 12
Going to China for 2 weeks, before going on a rugby tour to South Africa. I think I'm only in England for about 1 week all summer
Hopefully finally get my backflip, fronts and sides are fine, the back fear never leaves and my back handspring is slanted so that doesnt help...
Original post by ForestShadow
Hopefully finally get my backflip, fronts and sides are fine, the back fear never leaves and my back handspring is slanted so that doesnt help...

do you do like martial arts or something?
do you do like martial arts or something?

yep got the last belt in jeet kune do a few months back, even my fronts and sides are only perfect form with the trampoline tho, wayy harder on ground....
Made absolutely no plans when my gcse's are over
I've four weeks of summer school to look forward to starting just three days after my college course ends. :cry:
same! do you know how many books you would like to read before summer is over?

I have a pile I'm aiming to get through, I'm not quite sure how many are there though! What about you?
Original post by ForestShadow
yep got the last belt in jeet kune do a few months back, even my fronts and sides are only perfect form with the trampoline tho, wayy harder on ground....

I'd imagine it's harder on the ground aha my brother does Ju Jitzu

Original post by Taran001
Made absolutely no plans when my gcse's are over

I'm sure you'll have some when exams are over!

Original post by sinfonietta
I've four weeks of summer school to look forward to starting just three days after my college course ends. :cry:

SUMMER SCHOOL?! 😵

Original post by emmamariekitty
I have a pile I'm aiming to get through, I'm not quite sure how many are there though! What about you?

I have a list of books I'd like to read, but it's over 200 so I don't think i'll get through all that in 2 months aha. I'll probably try and read at least 5 books :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest