The Student Room Group

World War 3 will break out anytime soon! How do you feel?

I'm really really scared! :redface:

Scroll to see replies

meh
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
I'm really really scared! :redface:

That's no excuse for not doing your exam revision.
Original post by swaglevelshigh
meh

Y lol
Original post by TeachChemistry

Lmao :tongue:... i dont have any external exams until next year may june lol
Not bothered. The avengers will save us.

Lol made me chuckle

seriously though America pretty much has little choice but to declare war on North Korea at this point, regardless of whether China does or does not back them.

I seriously doubt China will continue to back North Korea now though, they wont risk their own people and country to defend a crazy dictator.

The leaders of China whilst they may be ruthless are utter Genius.

Genius dont do retarded things like going to war with a country much more powerful then themselves in order to defend a crazy dictator who was hell bent on destroying that country.

Iran technically has a defense pact with North Korea which would obligate them to declare war on the United States but I seriously doubt they would follow through and honor that.

We need strength to handle these people Trump is doing that like literally it seems nearly everything the guy is doing as president has had me going wow yes yes yes.

This may be the greatest President America has ever had. The guy is just so brilliant the label of genius would probably be insulting to him.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Not bothered. The avengers will save us.

Lmao :tongue:
Original post by Luke7456
This may be the greatest President America has ever had. The guy is just so brilliant the label of genius would probably be insulting to him.

Lol made me chuckle
Lol made me chuckle

I am not actually joking. North Korea has been a big problem on the world and an embarrassment to humanity for a long time. Trump is a guy that wont have that he is going to deal with it.
I am not actually joking. North Korea has been a big problem on the world and an embarrassment to humanity for a long time. Trump is a guy that wont have that he is going to deal with it.

I actually did realise you were serious.
Lol made me chuckle

seriously though America pretty much has little choice but to declare war on North Korea at this point, regardless of whether China does or does not back them.

I seriously doubt China will continue to back North Korea now though, they wont risk their own people and country to defend a crazy dictator.

The leaders of China whilst they may be ruthless are utter Genius.

Genius dont do retarded things like going to war with a country much more powerful then themselves in order to defend a crazy dictator who was hell bent on destroying that country.

Iran technically has a defense pact with North Korea which would obligate them to declare war on the United States but I seriously doubt they would follow through and honor that.

We need strength to handle these people Trump is doing that like literally it seems nearly everything the guy is doing as president has had me going wow yes yes yes.

Don't be so sure. In the past, China entered the Korean War to push American soldiers back to Seoul, and came into conflict with the Soviet Union over territory, both of which were far more powerful countries than themselves at the time.

This article is pretty long, but a good read http://nationalinterest.org/feature/how-america-china-could-stumble-war-20150

Just to be clear, I'm not expecting WW3 to happen any time soon. I hope that rational heads will prevail. But this does highlight how easily a small conflict could erupt, and if it does then there is a risk of escalation.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not convinced that Trump becoming world cop with his big MOOBs is the right way to go.
Original post by Count Bezukhov
Don't be so sure. In the past, they entered the Korean War tto push American soldiers back to Seoul, and came into conflict with the Soviet Union over territory, both of which were far more powerful countries at the time.

This article is pretty long, but a good read http://nationalinterest.org/feature/how-america-china-could-stumble-war-20150

Just to be clear, I'm not expecting WW3 to happen any time soon. I hope that rational heads will prevail. But this does highlight how easy a small conflict could erupt, and if it does then there is a risk of escalation.

Yeah i get that but things were different back then we had the cold war and China was not friendly with America or having a lot of trade deals with America and the west at this point.

Also Russia were on very level terms with America at this point and potentially could even have taken the. China would have had the backing of Russia and the outcome would not be so predictable America could have well lost that war.

However today America vs the entire world would likely result in stalemate Russia is not assured to back China and if it comes to it A lot of Nato countries would back America here.

China whilst a major power would not be likely to win this fight.

I can appreciate the world can be unpredictable but I would be shocked if China actually declared war on the US to defend North Korea.
Im learning my russian, (Коммунизм - единственный способ)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
i feel epic
Reply 16
Another wave of glorious American freedom and democracy is coming through. Maybe DPRK will give em a taste of their own medicine.
Original post by Faloodeh

Same as Hitler many years ago. Apparently he was going to change his name to Mr. Nokabolokov

All true.
Love how we have the privilege of caring now that it might affect us.

#soedgy
Original post by Faloodeh

Cheeki breeki

Quick Reply

Latest