The Student Room Group

turnitin help?!

so, I am a second year law student, and in my second semester one of my modules is 100% portfolio based. one of the sections of my portfolio was due in tonight, and was to be emailed to the tutor and submitted to turnitin. I emailed my tutor the essay no problem, and thought I had submitted to turnitin no problen, but like an idiot, didnt check properly.
Its now 2am and I just checked my emails and realised I didnt get a digital copy of my receipt from turnitin like I usually do, so I got back on my laptop to double check, and it turns out I never acutally clicked the 'submit'button after uploading, and now im panicking like mad!
the actual deadline on turnitin is in 2 days, even though my tutor said today, but i feel sick with the worry. not checking i had submitted it properly isn't a valid excuse in second year, and now im afraid im going to fail the module!
has this happened to anyone? should i just email my tutor in the morning and attempt to explain the situation?
This happened to me last week actually. I uploaded the wrong file on TurnItIn. I straight away emailed my lecturer with the new file and he was very kind to upload the correct version for me.
I'd suggest uploading the new one asap, or emailing your lecturer about the situation. The end date on TurnItIn might include people who get extensions etc

Quick Reply

Latest