What do you do if an unattractive guy keeps looking at you Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So youre at the library and a guy sits near your view, and he looks at you first. You notice and lock eyes and he looks away. You don't find him attractive.

He then looks continuously. Do you look back at him or just ignore him?
Newbie_noob
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So youre at the library and a guy sits near your view, and he looks at you first. You notice and lock eyes and he looks away. You don't find him attractive.

Just ignore him and continue studying, I know it'd feel awkward but hopefully he'd stop. That is like the generic thing to do, it shows that your just busy studying-nothing else.

Let's say he was attractive in your eyes, then what would you want him to do?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Newbie_noob)
Just ignore him and continue studying, I know it'd feel awkward but hopefully he'd stop. That is like the generic thing to do, it shows that your just busy studying-nothing else.

Let's say he was attractive in your eyes, then what would you want him to do?
If a guy looks at girl first and the girl notices and if the guy and girl continues to look at each other, would that mean the girl is attracted to him. In other words, if the girl doesn't like what she sees but they guy does and looks at the girl, does she just never look again and ignores him or continues looking
EternalLight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Go and tell him to stop eyeballing you and if he don't stop move to another seat.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AishaGirl)
Go and tell him to stop eyeballing you and if he don't stop move to another seat.
If a guy looks at girl first and the girl notices and if the guy and girl continues to look at each other, would that mean the girl is attracted to him. In other words, if the girl doesn't like what she sees but they guy does and looks at the girl, does she just never look again and ignores him or continues looking
donutellme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Look away, if you keep looking back then they'd think you like what you see.
maturk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Smile at the kid, make his day. He probably won't come talk to you so what does it hurt?
AfcFob
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just smile, the guy is probably attracted to you so take it with a pinch of salt and get on with your work . He's not going to come over if you smile.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Is this a thread making for girls only? of course, as a man I would ignore him. And the guy would do that too, unless he is homosexual. If he really is and would go further steps, I would speak clear words to him.
Supernova36
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Be sick
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In the library, if ignore someone.

In a pub, I'd get him to buy me a drink then sod off with it.
Newbie_noob
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He obviously likes you, but is too shy to approach or doesn't have a good reason. You don't like him, so don't look at him-simple really. He'll get the message your not interested or are busy. If he is making you uncomfortable just move, no need to tell him otherwise it'll start a conversation.

Isn't this just common sense? If you like a guy you'll glance at him more often than not, it works both ways.

Don't smile, otherwise it'll just get his hopes up.
Drostina
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I feel sorry for people like this, poor guy is probably attracted to you and wants to be with you and you just want to get rid of him like that
ALYAMAANI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I think you need to give him a subtle sign such as a shake of a head or a frown. This may feel awkward to do but it's the right thing.
Also try not to look his way and put your earphones on to forget that he's even there.
Kravence
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Going to talk to him seems over the top, he might not like you either and just be wondering why you were staring at him.

Just don't look again or move away
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That is why I have a resting :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: face
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're the unattractive guy, you think about life for the rest of the day, order a pizza and play some Fifa..

If you're the girl, show them no interest and hope that out don't ever see them again.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You continue doing your work like you're supposed to.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
You continue doing your work like you're supposed to.
I'll knock you out bro with your stupid posts
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
If you're the unattractive guy, you think about life for the rest of the day, order a pizza and play some Fifa..

If you're the girl, show them no interest and hope that out don't ever see them again.
So if the girl continues to look back, does that suggest she's also interested?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (49)
24.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (64)
32.32%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (36)
18.18%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (17)
8.59%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
16.16%

Watched Threads