The Student Room Group

Girls, How important is a guys style?

Is an interest in style/a unique sense of style important?

Are you happy with a guy wearing jeans and a t shirt, or would you rather a guy have a unique sense of style?

I'm 20 in June and I want to start dress how I want rather than just blending in.

An ideal outfit for me would be slightly oversized sweatshirt, skinny jeans and a pair of SLP Wyatt boots. Similar to how Harry Styles dresses.

But every guy I know only wears adidas joggers, t shirts and hoodies.
Or jeans and a shirt for going out.

I know I'd get called gay. It happens now I dress up at all, and that could just mean wearing jeans.

Anyway, what do you think?
Reply 1
You cant have a unique sense of style and than copy Harry right down to the exact brand of boots he wears.
omg i would love a guy to wear something other than those frickin tracksuits lmao. You can wear whatever you want but for real, a guy who looks decent and classy is much preferable to most girls. It's fine to wear a tshirt, joggings etc. sometimes but not all the time. At least that's my opinion, cause i would notice the guy with a sense of style.
Reply 3
Original post by H.N.I.C
You cant have a unique sense of style and than copy Harry right down to the exact brand of boots he wears.

You can't get that style with any other brand of boot, he's not the only one wearing it.
But I'm just using him as an example, he'd be considered to have a unique sense of style and I was comparing that style (just not on a celebrity girls obsess over) to what I see 80% of guys wearing around college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending