Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Once you meet your offer.. watch

Announcements

I don't really get what we have to do next. Ucas sent me a letter but i was a bit confused. Do they send us another letter and we hav eto send off a slip confirming we're going etc? or whta?

rosie

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think so. You certainly don't need to do anything without prompting if you've met your firm offer.

Ben
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    When you meet your Firm (or insurance) conditional offer in a week or so they will send you a final confirmation letter (AS12 IIRC). This is the one you fill in and send to your university - and also the one you can use to open a student bank account.

So the only thing you need to do now is celebrate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    I don't really get what we have to do next. Ucas sent me a letter but i was a bit confused. Do they send us another letter and we hav eto send off a slip confirming we're going etc? or whta?

rosie
    apparently they sedn u a letter in a few days

u HAVE to reply within 5 or so days to "keep" the place

i think read it on UKL a few weeks ago courtesy PQ

(Original post by Pencil Queen)
    When you meet your Firm (or insurance) conditional offer in a week or so they will send you a final confirmation letter (AS12 IIRC). This is the one you fill in and send to your university - and also the one you can use to open a student bank account.

So the only thing you need to do now is celebrate

thanks PQ
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://www.ucas.ac.uk/student/faqs/post_app.html#q16

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.