The Student Room Group

Creative writing - how?

im so confused how to get good marks for creative writing section in the language papers, particularly the fiction ones
Original post by ra1500
im so confused how to get good marks for creative writing section in the language papers, particularly the fiction ones

Hi there, is this for GCSE or A-level? :smile:

Have your teachers given you any advice? And have you looked at the mark schemes or examiner reports for your exam board as they often give advice on what they look out for :smile:
I would definitely advise just practising over and over again. That's what I'm doing and I can tell mine have improved by so much, you could post them on here and try and get some feedback. I also add the phrases that I've included in some of my writing that I like to a separate list that I can try and include in the actual thing.
Reply 3
Original post by studiousninja
I would definitely advise just practising over and over again. That's what I'm doing and I can tell mine have improved by so much, you could post them on here and try and get some feedback. I also add the phrases that I've included in some of my writing that I like to a separate list that I can try and include in the actual thing.

Mind sharing this list for us?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending