has anyone got back together with an ex successfully? Watch

queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MadVisionary)
I mean it's not that fun and the getting back together bit doesn't usually work out, so I wouldn't recommend explicitly aiming for it :lol:
:rofl: Yeah I imagine it could be a bit risky

Still hoping for a tragic, artistic and beautiful love story :moon:
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by queenofswords)
I don't have an ex but that is something I would love to experience. Going through a break up and getting back together. Just the thrill of it all. Good way to keep the relationship alive.
lol you're funny
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by picklescamp)
total side note but I remember how much you wanted to go there! Major congrats! <3
Thank you bubby! Just need the grades now and hopefully I'll open Track and see I got into that uni! Hope Durham's treating you well and we need to catch up! <3
picklescamp
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
Thank you bubby! Just need the grades now and hopefully I'll open Track and see I got into that uni! Hope Durham's treating you well and we need to catch up! <3
we definitely do! It's actually such a good feeling- worth all the revision PM me anytime <3
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by picklescamp)
we definitely do! It's actually such a good feeling- worth all the revision PM me anytime <3
Followed ya on insta x But I hope the revision will pay off and I'll exceed the entry requirements.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got back with an ex? Yes. Successfully? No :rofl: Think we just missed shagging each other tbh, there wasn't much of an emotional connection the second time and it didn't last.
Rohit_Rocks10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by em211997)
I'm just curious to hear stories of others who had been on a break/ broken up then got back together? How long was the break? And did the nature of your relationship change in anyway because it? Thanks just recently broke with my partner but I'm hoping space and time will be enough.
Asking your ex if you could still be friends is like your kidnapper telling u to keep in touch
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by em211997)
I'm just curious to hear stories of others who had been on a break/ broken up then got back together? How long was the break? And did the nature of your relationship change in anyway because it? Thanks just recently broke with my partner but I'm hoping space and time will be enough.
Yes I have indeed. My ex, also a classmate of mine, a childhood friend and I have been in a relationship for 4 years. I moved away to a different country with my family and she decided to end the relationship because the distance would make our relationship terrible but 3 years later, We are back together because she asked if we could give it another chance to make things work again. What I can’t tell you is how much I loved her/love her😉💍💍
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Haha, no.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
No, thank God for that.
Rayshaw56
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can have your ex back with the help of Prayers from Shango Solution temple contact shangosolutiontemple @ yahoo . com
Last edited by Rayshaw56; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Some of these posts are comforting. I recently broke up with my bf due to stress etc. I’m hoping to get back together with him if we are still single in a few years’ time maybe after improving ourselves!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Moonstruck16)
William and Kate were pretty successful.
But I think this is a pretty rare occurrence.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.18%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.52%
No, I am unable to (162)
23.65%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.18%