The Student Room Group

Road Rage - have you ever gotten it?

Not often only when someone doesn't signal properly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Quite regularly; some people just can't drive it's utterly utterly ridiculous.
Yup, about 10 mins ago when a piece of sh*t driver was parked in the middle of the road, I then flashed my lights and as he went past me he said to me "One day you'll learn to drive", my friend yelled "One day you'll get your British passport". There are a lot of sh*t drivers on the road fp.
Reply 3
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Yup, about 10 mins ago when a piece of sh*t driver was parked in the middle of the road, I then flashed my lights and as he went past me he said to me "One day you'll learn to drive", my friend yelled "One day you'll get your British passport". There are a lot of sh*t drivers on the road fp.

#DeportThem #Brexit #UKIP #EDL #BNP #****TheForeigners #Scum
Original post by IWMTom
#DeportThem #Brexit #UKIP #EDL #BNP #****TheForeigners #Scum

#CloseTheBorders #TonyBlairYouDickhead #VoteUKIP
Reply 5
#CloseTheBorders #TonyBlairYouDickhead #VoteUKIP

(I must state for the record I am not and have never been a UKIP supporter, nor will I ever be. Pls don't ban me mods ily all so much <3)
Yea I scream in German da sie ganz dumm sind
Original post by IWMTom
(I must state for the record I am not and have never been a UKIP supporter, nor will I ever be. Pls don't ban me mods ily all so much <3)

Ye neither am I lol, pls don't press the "Rape user for abusive content" button :biggrin:
Reply 8
Ye neither am I lol, pls don't press the "Rape user for abusive content" button :biggrin:

I still maintain that Peugeot and Fiat drivers hogging the middle lane of the motorway are the worst kinds of people.. worse than Addi H.
Original post by IWMTom
I still maintain that Peugeot and Fiat drivers hogging the middle lane of the motorway are the worst kinds of people.. worse than Addi H.

Can't stand them, they're probably what started road rage.
Reply 10
Can't stand them, they're probably what started road rage.

That and people who do 45 in a 60 citing that "it's a limit not a target" when conditions are clear as day...
Original post by IWMTom
That and people who do 45 in a 60 citing that "it's a limit not a target" when conditions are clear as day...

Not as bad as the Fiat 500 driver I was behind in a 60 zone doing 20 about a week ago, couldn't overtake because Welsh roads are endless bends with oversized lorries on them. :angry:
Reply 12
Not as bad as the Fiat 500 driver I was behind in a 60 zone doing 20 about a week ago, couldn't overtake because Welsh roads are endless bends with oversized lorries on them. :angry:

It's a Fiat; all you'd need to do is give it a little tap and it'd disintegrate.
Original post by IWMTom
It's a Fiat; all you'd need to do is give it a little tap and it'd disintegrate.

True lol, can't think of anyone which recommends Fiats... *ahem* @PTMalewski
(edited 7 years ago)
Only when someone gets aggy with me for a f***ing stupid reason. Past examples:

I pulled out at a roundabout and although a car was coming, I would have been out of the way by the time he reached me - but as I entered the roundabout, a car waiting at the next entrance pulled out in front of me and I had to slam my brakes on, then because of that the other car had to stop because I was then in his path and he beeped me because I was in his way!!So I shouted a load of things incoherently out of my window.

I was waiting in a car park, hanging back while someone parked, then someone came up behind me and beeped me like I was just sitting there for no reason. Reacted in the same way as above.

Was about to reverse park, made my intentions clear by popping the indicator on and slowing down, and some woman got up my arse. So I pulled up to the next spot, indicated left and put the brakes in and immediately put it in reverse, so my reverse lights came on... but nope, still got up my arse. So I hung out of the window and told her to move back. She didn't move and started whinging so I just shouted to stop being such a stupid c*** and f***ing move back and stop getting up my arse so I can f***ing park :rofl: She did it after that.

I was going down a narrow road, and there were signs on my side saying I had priority and obviously on the other side of the road saying oncoming vehicles have priority. Came round a bend, a knobhead in a van came round and blocked the gap, so I hit the brakes and waited for him to reverse back, since I had right of way. He instead stuck his head out of the window and told me to move back. So I did the same and pointed out I had right of way. He started getting aggy and swearing, tellign me to "F***ing move back you prick!". So I got out of the car. I'm a big geezer and he must have seen I wasn't messing about so he changed his mind :toofunny:

A lovely collection of bell-ends :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by WoodyMKC
Only when someone gets aggy with me for a f***ing stupid reason. Past examples:

I pulled out at a roundabout and although a car was coming, I would have been out of the way by the time he reached me - but as I entered the roundabout, a car waiting at the next entrance pulled out in front of me and I had to slam my brakes on, then because of that the other car had to stop because I was then in his path and he beeped me because I was in his way!!So I shouted a load of things incoherently out of my window.

I was waiting in a car park, hanging back while someone parked, then someone came up behind me and beeped me like I was just sitting there for no reason. Reacted in the same way as above.

Was about to reverse park, made my intentions clear by popping the indicator on and slowing down, and some woman got up my arse. So I pulled up to the next spot, indicated left and put the brakes in and immediately put it in reverse, so my reverse lights came on... but nope, still got up my arse. So I hung out of the window and told her to move back. She didn't move and started whinging so I just shouted to stop being such a stupid c*** and f***ing move back and stop getting up my arse so I can f***ing park :rofl: She did it after that.

I was going down a narrow road, and there were signs on my side saying I had priority and obviously on the other side of the road saying oncoming vehicles have priority. Came round a bend, a knobhead in a van came round and blocked the gap, so I hit the brakes and waited for him to reverse back, since I had right of way. He instead stuck his head out of the window and told me to move back. So I did the same and pointed out I had right of way. He started getting aggy and swearing, tellign me to "F***ing move back you prick!". So I got out of the car. I'm a big geezer and he must have seen I wasn't messing about so he changed his mind :toofunny:

A lovely collection of bell-ends :h:

Are you for hire? Could do with having you sit in on my drives to slaughter the wannabe hard lads!
Original post by IWMTom
Are you for hire? Could do with having you sit in on my drives to slaughter the wannabe hard lads!

Ugh, don't, loads of them around here :lol: Another time as well I wanted to overtake someone on one of those roads that are two lanes that merge into a single lane, but I think he got offended that I tried to overtake cause he whacked his foot down to get in front of me, then slammed on his brakes in front of me. I thought he was just trying to crash4cash me but then he got out! I was pissed off that he cut me up so I got out as well, his face changed from furious to a bit scared and he called me a prick and got back in the car :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think sometimes people see my little Fiesta Titanium and don't expect a 6'2'' pretty built dude to be behind the wheel :toofunny:
Ugh, don't, loads of them around here :lol: Another time as well I wanted to overtake someone on one of those roads that are two lanes that merge into a single lane, but I think he got offended that I tried to overtake cause he whacked his foot down to get in front of me, then slammed on his brakes in front of me. I thought he was just trying to crash4cash me but then he got out! I was pissed off that he cut me up so I got out as well, his face changed from furious to a bit scared and he called me a prick and got back in the car :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think sometimes people see my little Fiesta Titanium and don't expect a 6'2'' pretty built dude to be behind the wheel :toofunny:

Have you been in situations where you had to bang? Have you ever lost a fight?
Reply 18

What about those people that overtake at lightning fast speeds then slow back down so you have to overtake them... ends up like a dodgy game of leap frog.
People where I live are terrible drivers. I've lost count of the number of times they have almost caused a serious accident. There's a lot of huge pickup drivers so if there was an accident they'd be fine while completely crushing my Honda. I've only beeped my horn once but I do swear a lot. :rant:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending