The Student Room Group

Kissing

My ex was a terrible kisser and partially that was the reason I broke up with him, to the point where when I think back to it I feel a bit nauseous. I haven't kissed anyone for a few months and recently I've had the opportunity to but I suddenly felt terrified about it because of my bad memories. I want to though so I don't know what to do...

Scroll to see replies

Kiss the wall
Original post by emerald7770
Kiss the wall

This.
:rofl:
Reply 3
kiss the wall

looooooooool
Reply 4
Kiss the wall

Wow thanks for the great and helpful advice
Reply 5
Nauseated. You feel nauseated.
Get one of those sex toys that have lips on
Communication is important. If the next person you kiss is not good at it either, tell them what they could do better. If you are not enjoying it, that defeats half the purpose. With constructive criticism, they can probably improve, and you will have done yourself and whatever future kissing partners they may have a big favour.
Wow, how bad could he have been...?
Original post by Anonymous
Wow thanks for the great and helpful advice

always happy to help
My ex was a terrible kisser and partially that was the reason I broke up with him, to the point where when I think back to it I feel a bit nauseous. I haven't kissed anyone for a few months and recently I've had the opportunity to but I suddenly felt terrified about it because of my bad memories. I want to though so I don't know what to do...

He could have felt the same about you?
Original post by donutellme
Wow, how bad could he have been...?

He probably has nothing to kiss...
Ditto
It's something I want to do but alas, have no one :/
Just do it...? Nobody really gets to practise.
Reply 14

Don't be "Anon"....

So you only broke up because he was a bad kisser ? Shows how considerate you were about the relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Insist that any potential bf watches a suitable YouTube video by way of induction to the relationship.
Idk to me kissing is a big deal and it's a big part of closeness and intimacy. I've had sex with people who I never kissed at all so I know it is very important and can really put the cherry on top of the sexual experience. You don't need to rush though, do you really want to kiss this person? I feel like if that were the case you wouldn't be thinking about your ex. You're definitely not over it or maybe you need to take more time before kissing someone.
Original post by em211997
Idk to me kissing is a big deal and it's a big part of closeness and intimacy. I've had sex with people who I never kissed at all so I know it is very important and can really put the cherry on top of the sexual experience. You don't need to rush though, do you really want to kiss this person? I feel like if that were the case you wouldn't be thinking about your ex. You're definitely not over it or maybe you need to take more time before kissing someone.

I don't understand people who can have sex with a person and not even kiss them once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you really like this new person then kissing them shouldn't bring up bad memories

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending